Anyone wana share his Rapidshare account?

Anyone that have a rapidshare account want to share it? as it is quite costly to buy one. However do they allow mulitple users with single account usage at the same time?

Yes they allow multiple users with single account usage. Source? My self. A friend gave me his Rapidshare username & password. So its me and him and a few others too who use that account since months.

yes RS allows to share accounts.

furqanalimir, you can ask your friend(s) to share money with you to buy an RS accout. its totally worth it

Hay joker! how long will your account work. How much are u asking to share?

i've many rs accs

so would u like to share one?

I dont think RS terms of service allow u to share accounts, but u always can if u want

i dont think they allow to share accounts

they ban those accounts who share ....

it must be scene that when u used then ur friend didnt used it i mean u both didnt used it at same time so they didnt noticed it

just a simple solution just 2-3 friends buy a RS monthly account share divide money on three friends and use it for a month , simply easy way , 200 or 300 max will bi per head cost for one monthly account.

Bit off topic..

Just wondering why RIAA/MPAA only target torrents and P2P sharing? Sites like rapidshare and megaupload host all the pirated stuff on their server! why doesn't the "internet police" get to them? just curious...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i dont think they allow to share accounts

they ban those accounts who share …

it must be scene that when u used then ur friend didnt used it i mean u both didnt used it at same time so they didnt noticed it

[/quote]

ya they dont allow but when you are sharing it with many people one or two friend is fine and now have limited the amount one can download using a premium account

25 gb for five days

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Bit off topic…

Just wondering why RIAA/MPAA only target torrents and P2P sharing? Sites like rapidshare and megaupload host all the pirated stuff on their server! why doesn’t the “internet police” get to them? just curious…

[/quote]

rapidshare has an excuse that they don’t upload the stuff and they are not responsible for what their users share plus we do delete stuff which is copyrighted

and it is near impossible for them to wipe out all the copyrighted stuff

and if they do they will not earn anything coz most of the people buy thier accounts just for that stuff