Anyone used Samsung galaxy S4 clone?

1:1 Clone for samsung galaxy s4 are being advertised in Pakistan, at youtube there doesn't seems any diffrence So just wanna know if anyone here has used it and how was the overall experience? Do you recomend it or not ?

There are different class of clones available in the market, so if you intend to buy one, make sure you do an in-depth test of the device before you pay for it.

Personally, i wouldn't recommend buying these at all, you're much better off buying Qmobile type stuff over these third class clones, but as i said, it's just my opinion.

Those snaps r ov original ones. I dont no abut s4 but one ov my fren bought apple iphone 4 replica n it looked like real one but internally it was like pithatic good for nothing q mobile. Its better u go fr ny pak cheen dosti cell phone intead ov wasting 12000 ...

[quote=“Upsilon, post:2, topic:22014”]

There are different class of clones available in the market, so if you intend to buy one, make sure you do an in-depth test of the device before you pay for it.

Personally, i wouldn't recommend buying these at all, you're much better off buying Qmobile type stuff over these third class clones, but as i said, it's just my opinion.

[/quote]

I read your thread but one question remains i.e what exactly they are missing from the orignal? well obviosly it is better to buy a genuin product in the range of 12000 instead of loosing that amount of money But that is why I started a thread to know if someone actually used these clones ...........

[quote=“APC_UPS, post:3, topic:22014”]

Those snaps r ov original ones. I dont no abut s4 but one ov my fren bought apple iphone 4 replica n it looked like real one but internally it was like pithatic good for nothing q mobile. Its better u go fr ny pak cheen dosti cell phone intead ov wasting 12000 ...

[/quote]

Hmmm.... Yes I agree iphone 4 replica in Pakistan are pathetic However good quality replicas from china are awesome like goophone but those are not avaliable in Pakistan :(

clone will come with poor disoplay very very bad quality

poor painful sound quality

camera quality will be worse than the typical 250 wala webcam in market

build quality far less than the original

inside android will be stock version (not touchwiz)

no warranty

no books

generally those are just only showpieces

[quote=“armada, post:6, topic:22014”]

clone will come with poor disoplay very very bad quality

poor painful sound quality

camera quality will be worse than the typical 250 wala webcam in market

build quality far less than the original

inside android will be stock version (not touchwiz)

no warranty

no books

generally those are just only showpieces

[/quote]

Thats horrible :blink:

i would recommend you buy a simple calculator much better then those clones

carbon-calculator-537x358.jpg

@armada..

LOL :D

@jamal

Donot buy clones...they have zero resale, low quality and you will end up cursing yourself within a coup[le of months... instead buy an official korean model, NOT CLONE>. Official Samsung korean model with an antenna...it will be 4-5k cheaper and it will be of highest quality.. there is a totally different class of crap called KOREAN CLONE>. thats a trap... official samsung, made in korea is an official samsung product, made by samsung in korea, and is wat superior than anyother s4 model... the problems with korean keyboards are now easily soved and you can root and install any custom rom.

if buget is an issue, buy an S3 in the same price range.. or better yet, buy a Redmi device from Xaimoi... they are brand new in same price much more latest and excellent value for money.. dual sim, big screen, latest OS, official updates and their custom roms are great..

plus they are Sexy AF..

^ adding to @armada and farhan_ds

If you love to play with android OS, you will be disappointed buying this crap.

No 'recovery menu' at all or an up-side down menu with wrong combination of clicks :)

No Samsung Update OTA

Even Kies (offical Samsung software) doesn't recognize it.

• Google apps wouldn't update from app store.
  • Camera is horrible.
  • Laggy performance.

Instead of regretting later, better buy a branded (new or used) phone. I have used one such fake S4 for few hours (a friend was showing me his new fake S4). I would suggest to stay away from such fake things. A Samsung S2 will be far better than this fake S4.

I was trying to be little over smart By buying these fakes I thought I will have all the fruits of latest hardware along with ShoShaw for social pleasures :D But thanks to everyone I think I just saved a lot of money

[quote="farhan_ds, post:9, topic:22014"]

if buget is an issue, buy an S3 in the same price range.. or better yet, buy a Redmi device from Xaimoi... they are brand new in same price much more latest and excellent value for money.. dual sim, big screen, latest OS, official updates and their custom roms are great..

plus they are Sexy AF..

[/quote]

Yes Budget was the main concern thanks for your advice I will now look into used smart phones or this redmi device (which I never heard before) ..........

Good options to choose in that budget

[quote=", post:11, topic:22014"]

• Google apps wouldn't update from app store.
  • Camera is horrible.
  • Laggy performance.

Instead of regretting later, better buy a branded (new or used) phone. I have used one such fake S4 for few hours (a friend was showing me his new fake S4). I would suggest to stay away from such fake things. A Samsung S2 will be far better than this fake S4.

[/quote]

Oh .......... I will not take a cell phone with a poor camera even if someone offer me for free :mellow:

these seem to be indian prices.. Remi is around 17k .. check Allmytech and HET.com.pk to get estimate of local prices.