Anyone tried Lenovo Smartphones?

Recently Lenovo officially launched 3-4 phones in Pakistani market. I have been a great fan of Lenovo hardware ( using their laptop for 3 years without any flaw/battery problems). My next phone is most likely going to be Lenovo.

Anyone tried it yet ? S850/S860/S650 ? How is the battery and touch?

Regards

Hello!

Though I haven't tried the above-mentioned phones, but, Lenovo, Xiaomi (I wish the mi TV2 were available here) and Meizu have become very popular in the region! Lenovo in particular, with its acquisition of Motorola, is looking to break into us and european (already present in some countries) markets by 2015! Oppo was already popular for its blu-ray players but with its innovative (rapid battery charging, premium materials, swivel cam, etc...) flagship phones it's also gaining marketshare! Ultimately, it comes down to the chipset and your preference for the flavour of Android OS (Color, Flyme, Aliyun, ...) for a given budget!

http://www.gizmochina.com/ is a good site to keep up with the flurry of releases!

Regards,

Ahmed

according to early reviews lenovo handsets are kick ass durable and solid with long battery life.. no idea about screen quality and performance as that is only judged by actually using it

PS: oppo is officially in PK with local warranty.

M ysing the cheapest one a369i, because i use their laptop in office i was pretty much satisfied with their quality and i tell one lenovo phones are damn good total price value for money!! Go for lenovo they are atleast better than qmobiles in quality

Thank you folks. Although I am a WP software fan, my next phone would be Lenovo (but with Android). I hope they do bring WP phone to Pakistan too.

And i was checking S860. For 35k, it has 4000mAh battery, 13MP back camera, 5MP front :o Now that is what you call extreme value for money.

[quote=“EngineBlock, post:5, topic:21623”]

Thank you folks. Although I am a WP software fan, my next phone would be Lenovo (but with Android). I hope they do bring WP phone to Pakistan too.

And i was checking S860. For 35k, it has 4000mAh battery, 13MP back camera, 5MP front :o Now that is what you call extreme value for money.

[/quote]

the raw specifications are great, no doubt. but they dont always translate into a great user experience.

Atleast battery is a huge huge plus.. previous phones battery life was also better than the rest.. so this 4000 should last 2 days with ease,

Motorolla Droid is coming with same specs for competitive price and maybe metal or kevlar body.

what about Oppo?

any experience??

Lenovo phone built quality is better than huawei and other generic brands and design wise it doesn't looks cheap

Currently in market you can't buy 4G, IPS display phone under 15K budget but lenovo has one A606

I bought lenavo A830 in 2012 and its nice phone handset with brilliant battery and camera.

so i have a friends lenovo phone for sale , the grand Lenovo p780 black, with box charger handsfree and everythng.. the phone has a metal back, and very solidly built. at a very affordable price.

best bit about it is the, 4000 mah battery, which works over 2 days with constant wifi usage , and upto 4 days on single charge with routine usage.