Anyone tried hosterpk.com

Their hosting is good. but their website developing is very bad. anyone of you tried hosterpk?

1 Like

Thanks hmdrdi for liking our hosting service.

I am not sure anyone here will provide feedback on our development services as although we have a big hosting portfolio the development portfolio is not that much.

Can you explain why you think our development services are not good?

Please do contact us again and our developers will be more than happy to assist you further.

Again thanks a lot for appreciating our service!

Israr

Try Host24.com.pk, it is a part of South African based company Paradigm Solutions, they offer unlimited space and bandwidth in just Rs.4000/year.

[quote=“hosterpk, post:2, topic:18928”]

Thanks hmdrdi for liking our hosting service.

I am not sure anyone here will provide feedback on our development services as although we have a big hosting portfolio the development portfolio is not that much.

Can you explain why you think our development services are not good?

Please do contact us again and our developers will be more than happy to assist you further.

Again thanks a lot for appreciating our service!

Israr

[/quote]

Sorry but your development services are not good because i paid you to make a site for guest blogging and i wanted a registration page for members on it. You should have told me that we are making a wordpress blog. There was no registration page on my site when i asked you people said that you will have to add user after logging into the admin section.

Also you people just picked a free template and made some adjustments and gave it to me. Site was not bugs free e.g. when i tried to implement tag cloud its heading never appeared. Only two headings appeared all the time which was already implemented by you. I complained you people tried and again it was not get fixed. There were more problems but i couldn't remember.I had to install a free theme on my site and the development you did for which i paid you was nothing.

Just installation of wordpress and few changes in a free theme.

Okay I am not aware about your case.

Can you contact us at our info id at info [at] hosterpk.com with this. Just reference this thread and I will take it from there.

Hopefully we will be able to resolve this for you or offer you refund.

Regards,

Israr

I hope your problem is solved? :)

Not now still waiting.

No, I have no experience with hosterpk

User self-registration is built into WordPress. They don't even know how to operate WordPress properly!

dont know about hosterpk, I use to host my websites at http://BestHost.pk , excellent service there!

I have tried besthost.pk they are good. Now they are expanding there services. On start they are really good.

I am Familiar with both websites "hosterpk" and "addanarticle" I think hosterpk is the best web hosting company in Pakistan. I have tried their unlimited package on linux hosting, and I think it the best value service you can have in Pakistan.

Although I am a developer myself so I haven't tried their web development service, but I recommend my clients in Pakistan to buy the hosting service from them.

I think addanarticle was not a good concept, simply you are copy the concept from ezinearticles, that would not be a good idea. I think that site can be developed in a good manner with proper plugins, and user administration, In that point @HosterPK its you fault because if you are working professionally on this business then why are you giving your clients a low quality website, if they are paying you.

But in hosting HosterPK's services are the best, they are very supportive, cooperative and entertaining.

Thanks

Could you please try Kalhost.com. The demo is given without paying anything. When you are satisfied our Hosting, continue your billing.

Thanks a lot

Saqib Ali.

Kalhost.com Team

People are getting confused he is asking for web development service. as i developer i suggest u to not go for web development service from any hosting services company.
The main reason is that they are not expert in this domain and web development is not piece of cake.
Just check hosting company website their web design shows they are not good at it.