Anyone seling pokemon cards in lahore defence

plz if anyone is selling old version of pokemoncards reply here plzzz

i don't know but i find this thread very funny :D

man arent those for kids

heck i am 13 yet i still find no reason to spend money on play cards that have creatures on them with diffrent points

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

man arent those for kids

heck i am 13 yet i still find no reason to spend money on play cards that have creatures on them with diffrent points

[/quote]

actually when i was a kid other kids used to be playing with those card and “trading” them and i used to say wtf man whats going on

actually when i was a kid other kids used to be playing with those card and “trading” then and i used to think wtf man

[/quote]

lol man i think the same thing i mean they buy these cards and they are a bit expensive and trade with each other whats the use?

to be honest its a bit lame

lol man i think the same thing i mean they buy these cards and they are a bit expensive and trade with each other whats the use?

to be honest its a bit lame

[/quote]

Well actually the game is so complicated that it blew my brains out when i once tried read the rules online and to understand what every kids seems to be doing thesedays. At first i was really impressed they played a game of such complexity here. Then i found out that they have a desi version of the game and they just trade them or something, and older kids always cheat the younger ones and deprive them of their cards.

older kids always cheat the younger ones and deprive them of their cards.
[/quote]

lol man its like the animal kingdom the big ones always win

actually when i was a kid other kids used to be playing with those card and “trading” them and i used to say wtf man whats going on
[/quote]

same was the case wiv me

lol guys i think we scared him away =D

first ov all u didnt scare me away lol .... its my lil cuzs birthday cmn up n he collects these cards so he always wanted the pokemon cards old version so i wanna give him a surprise so plz if u have reply me...........

first ov all u didnt scare me away lol … its my lil cuzs birthday cmn up n he collects these cards so he always wanted the pokemon cards old version so i wanna give him a surprise so plz if u have reply me…
[/quote]

you can get them at bookstalls and gift shops easily

same was the case wiv me

[/quote]

when were you guys kids? i thought this pokemon thing was introduced only a few years back?

when were you guys kids? i thought this pokemon thing was introduced only a few years back?

[/quote]

Im in Alevels now and my fellows used ta trade pokemon cars when i was in 6th grade…so pokemon is quite old

i am .. they are really old.. like 4 5 years.. but excellent quality.. not faded or etc etc, are real... i have spent thousands of rupees on them and i still have them nicely tucked in a big box.. i will really appreciate if some one like to own them.

pm me if you got a large quantity