Anyone here still has Ufone Umail?

So up on reading in a few more places, it appears that Ufone has indeed stopped their Umail package. Though I was wondering what happened to users who already had that? Do you guys still has that?

They still offer it.... as per their CSR

^ But not Unlimited data with it (Which is the useful thing btw), as per their CSR :)

Ufone is still offering its Umail on Postpay packages with unlimited data DL and UL in Rs 650/- p/m

^ What is your source? A few days ago when I checked their EDGE speed, I asked their CSR guy 3 times, and he said they are not offering any unlimited data package, and you have to pay for as much as you use.

CSR is right they are not offering Unlimited Data packages indivdualy on thier prepay or postpay packages But ask them for Umail. Basically its a Push email solution and you will get Unlimited data in that. I am using it from last year and it is unlimited still yet. Helpline people are SHAGOOFAS. Go to thier service center and they will explain every thing to you.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^ What is your source? A few days ago when I checked their EDGE speed, I asked their CSR guy 3 times, and he said they are not offering any unlimited data package, and you have to pay for as much as you use.
[/quote]

Unlimited data package (Umail) has nothing to do with GPRS or EDGE and also it has nothing to do with Speed.

^ I didn't state about EDGE speed to imply that it is related, I just said that to tell that I asked them a few days ago, not today, and that too when I was checking their speed (as I don't use Ufone right now)

I have sent them a mail query too, and will check from their help line again, but that guy specifically said that with Umail, you have to pay the data/gprs/edge charges for as much as you use it.