Anyone getting DNS error?

when opening

www.google.com

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

when opening

www.google.com

[/quote]

i was having the day before yesterday but it seems fine now…!

i dont know why its not working even with open DNS

^ thats coz proxy is transparently tunneling all requests to their proxies so even if you set open dns you are still "forced" to use ptcl's dns

yes i cant open gogle

Since last 7 days i am facing dns error not for just google but for my websites too.

yess... a lot

its because PTCL has pushed us behind proxy! :(

anyone? ? ? ?? :o everyone getting DNS error :P so stop worring about it ;):P

Ok - I'm getting a DNS error whenever I try to access www.google.com.pk.

I'm going to go complain why they're rerouting all traffic through a 3rd class proxy server that can't function. At all!

its a shame

for past wekk i have beben trying to flush my internal dsl to no avail but using a good proxy worked for me

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Ok - I’m getting a DNS error whenever I try to access www.google.com.pk.

I’m going to go complain why they’re rerouting all traffic through a 3rd class proxy server that can’t function. At all!

[/quote]

Same error occurs when I try to open google.com.pk

hmm...well i dont get any error...it might be coming for users of Rwp/Isp/Abottabad...

Maybe, maybe not.

Using a proxy, as stated, is the only solution. Sigh...

I've emailed the guy, let's see if they do anything (since I haven't gotten a receipt of my email yet)

emailed PTA??? i also emailed them yesterday and today i got reply from them!! :) nice to see PTA really taking action against user complaints!

No, the guy at PTCL. Apparently, something has changed and the traffic doesn't seem to get rerouted through a proxy... that's what it seems so far.

YUP PTA is taking the complaints seriously and they do take action.Good

i am also getting dns related erros :(

i have problems with youtube ...but if i download youtube video at same time ....it works well ....

i think may be due to dns problems browsing is not working smoothly .