Anyone from Rawalpindi - need some info

I am posting on behalf of a friend of mine. He was born in Rawalpindi but now lives abroad. He needs to get his new computerized birth certificate issued (NOT the B-from from NADRA but a union council / town hall issued birth certificate, they are different). I do not live in Rawalpindi either don't know from where or how to get the birth certificate in Pindi. Can anyone who lives there or knows about it guide me? Is it possible that we apply for this certificate from some other city?

Or if someone can please give me the telephone number of Rawalpindi town council / district administration office so I can confirm it myself. I searched the net but couldn't find this info.

Thanks and regards,

I believe this form will only be provided from NADRA

NADRA is the only authority to issue such documents...But incase he needs a Domicile then the Civil Secretariat will issue him such document.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

NADRA is the only authority to issue such documents…But incase he needs a Domicile then the Civil Secretariat will issue him such document.
[/quote]

I thought the Municipal Corporation deals with this kind of stuff, if this institution still exists :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I am posting on behalf of a friend of mine. He was born in Rawalpindi but now lives abroad. He needs to get his new computerized birth certificate issued (NOT the B-from from NADRA but a union council / town hall issued birth certificate, they are different). I do not live in Rawalpindi either don’t know from where or how to get the birth certificate in Pindi. Can anyone who lives there or knows about it guide me? Is it possible that we apply for this certificate from some other city?

Or if someone can please give me the telephone number of Rawalpindi town council / district administration office so I can confirm it myself. I searched the net but couldn’t find this info.

Thanks and regards,

[/quote]

There are websites like Chachu in Pakistan and Mamu in Pakistan whom deal with this kind of stuff for persons living abroad :D

you can get info and form of individual provinces from here