Anybody using Samsung Omnia here?

I am interested in buying Samsung Omnia so any body here using it already what do you say? I really like the phone considering it has Windows Mobile Professional 6.1, DivX, Xvid, 5 MP camera and other features.

I can get it from UK (subject to availability) in less than half its price. Currently it is around Rs. 55K here!

By the way my brother just got Nokia N96 with all original accessories and box, only 15 hours used (yes it's hours not days) for Rs. 31,000 only from UK ;)

your brother got n96 very expensive...n96 is a flop phone...and your brother got it in used condition for 31k?....i can arrange n96 within the rage of 20k to 25k in used condition...as a matter of fact...i hardly believe that you will get samsung omnia in half price of it unless it is in used condition....omnia is a best phone ever.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

n96 is a flop phone
[/quote]

It’s your own opinion so you can say that I have no problem with that. Every one is entitled to his/her own opinion. I know whole world cannot be satisfied with any one phone.

your brother got n96 very expensive…and your brother got it in used condition for 31k?..i can arrange n96 within the rage of 20k to 25k in used condition
[/quote]

Current N96 price here is around Rs.53,000. There is no way you can get it between 20k to 25K here unless the seller has no idea about it OR you are getting it from abroad like UK. In that case me too can get N96 in less than 22K but then there are strings attached.

as a matter of fact…i hardly believe that you will get samsung omnia in half price of it unless it is in used condition…omnia is a best phone ever.
[/quote]

You have no idea what you are taking about. I have been acquiring phones from UK for a long time now and I know exactly how much it costs. I agree Samsung Omnia is a very nice phone but not everyone agrees. Just to give you an example I got slightly used Samsung

Soul u900 from UK for Rs. 7,000 when in Pakistan it was around Rs.31,000 so do the math and see the difference. By the way it came with all original accessories and box. Of course Omnia will be a used one but in mint condition.

no wait,read your above post...you wrote you can get Omnia in less than half price.......currently market price of omnia is around 54k...and you are claiming to get omnia in less than half price of it...which means around 20k?.....and even in mint condition?....well....please book four or five pieaces for me as well...i will be the biggest buyer from you then if i can get omnia around 20k.

(this person is claiming to get omnia in less than half price of it...on the other hand..he is not agree that nokia 96 would also be half price if not less than half.).

strange thread....should be closed.

can u get nokia e90 for half the price of the market met me new

Yes TechMan, I was also some time ago thinking about Samsung Omnia

if you can get it that cheaper, then why not sell it to us with some profit margin of 10-15%???

Get one for me

guys I do this for personal use. I have no business of getting mobiles from UK and then selling for profit. The previous 3 mobiles I got from UK were purely for personal use.

And regarding Omnia, it is very hard to find it these days in UK. My source says that it's flop (don't know what he mean by flop and I don't agree with him) there fore very few people are buying it hence it's hard to find.

@TeraBite

My office colleague is also on look out for Omnia so actually I need two of them. Will add one more on the list and let you know.

@krasheed

Let me find out how much does N90 cost. Is it a new set? I mean recently releaed!?

@TechMan

i want to buy Nokia E90 for my personal use can u get me from UK ? new would be good but used one will be accepted.......thats E90 i m interested not N90

@TechMan

i want to buy Nokia E90 for my personal use can u get me from UK ? new would be good but used one will be accepted…thats E90 i m interested not N90

[/quote]

Oh ok. If it’s a new model recently released by Nokia then you will get a good price. If it’s an old one for e.g. released like an year ago then I will advise not to get from UK because the price difference between what you can get here and UK will be minimal. I mean the more older the phone the less benefit you will have getting phone from UK since price here will already be reduced.

I have news on E90. My source tells me that it will not be feasible to get that from UK. It will cost at least 300 pounds which in Pak Rupees becomes around Rs 35,000.

Plus he will have to go far away to get it like a couple of hundred kilometers.