Any webmaster using statcounter here

Hello!

Do you have any experience using StatCounter Free invisible Web tracker, Hit counter and Web stats. I have seen it on many websites. I am currently using Google Analytics to track the visitors. How is it similar/different from google analytics?

In My opinion Google analytics is the best option, Other counters like whos.amung.us etc shows live visitor tracking but many times it take website to load slowly

Statcounter is pretty good. It is considered the best alternative to analytics. Its definitely easier to use compared to analytics. But the downside is that the free version is less detailed.

Also free version limits the number of stats to last 500. You can also try http://www.sitemeter.com/

give a try to getclicky.com

I think sitemeter is still going well but Google analytics is doing much better if you are using Adwords.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I think sitemeter is still going well but Google analytics is doing much better if you are using Adwords.
[/quote]

Adwords or Adsense ?

Both. They allow you to see your adsense earnings by page as well as the effectiveness of your adwords campaigns.

Yeah! try to use www.google.com/analytics its free, powerful also contain exceptional features! which can help your site and you to strategize plans according to web traffic and its behavior