Any way to unsubscribe from telenor promotion text messages?

I am getting sick of telenor's promotional text messages. Does anyone know how to unsubscribe from them?

Also mention the method for Ufone's promotional text messages.

Although I contacted both these companies and their CSR's promised to unsucribe but they never do.

i am gettiing 5-6 lousy nesvita / nike adverts + loads of promotional texts from telenor , there must be some way to stop this :(

There is no way to stop this spam, every celco is sending bulk of "Fazool" sms's to users without their consent or may be its in the user agreement. Let me find a magnifying glass then i will read the Terms and conditions .:(

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

There is no way to stop this spam, every celco is sending bulk of “Fazool” sms’s to users without their consent or may be its in the user agreement. Let me find a magnifying glass then i will read the Terms and conditions .:(
[/quote] hahaha

need the way for Warid too!

I receive three to four promotional spam smses every day - using Warid

I guess there is probably no way one can get rid of them. Complaining to PTA won't help too.

Yes they are very annoying, i also usually get 3 or 4 messages from telenor on daily basis. I think there is nothing we can do to stop those messages but maybe putting the number in screening might help. Just a thought though as i have'nt tried it myself.

These are getting really annoying 4-5 per day.

The best way i can think of is to contact telenor here maybe they might have an unsubscribe policy for these promotional messages:

http://www.telenor.com.pk/postpaid/writeus.php

Or telenor345@telenor.com.pk

File a complain with them using the above form and maybe mention this thread too and lets hope it gets noticed. Moreover, if anyone has email ids of higher-ups in telenor please mention these on this forum so we can contact them too.

My Complain

I have been getting 5-6 telenor promotional sms messages per day. These are really annoying. Also on signing up for telenor’s phone service or afterwards we were not presented with any option to subscribe to such messages. There is a thread regarding these annoying messages here at http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=163575#p163575

Can you please deactivate them on my number.

Regards,

I lodged my complaint to 345 but the support guy said, you have to write a mail to our head office with your NIC copy and blah blah....We can't do anything about this....

I lodged my complain using the online form mentioned in my last thread and I got a reply from the support guy saying he will forward it to relevent dept to unsubscribe the number. The telenor support guys seem to be very professional. Lets see if unsubscription actually happens ;)

Body the email reply that I got:

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Thank you for contacting Telenor and having brought your concern to us. With reference to your e-mail hereunder, please be informed that in order to provide you instant and firm resolution on your complaint below stated issue has been reported to our relevant department for their further proceedings in order to exclude your below stated number from promotional SMS list.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused as a result of the same. Your cooperation is highly appreciated in this regard.

We always honor the opinion and the feedback from our customers as for us customer feedback is critical to our success. It's through communication like yours that we become aware of customer concerns and preferences.

Moreover, please feel free to contact us whenever you think we can be of any assistance. We shall be more than delighted to hear from you!

Best Regards,

Muhammad Mustanser Yaqoob

Customer Relations

Telenor Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd.

Phone:+92-42-111-345-100

Fax:+92-42-111-345-200

P.O.Box # 345, The Mall, Lahore.

Email: telenor345@telenor.com.pk

[/quote]

7775 say apko message arahy hain or unko ap rokna chaha rehay hain to uskay liye stop likh kay 8999 pe bhej de apko message ana band hojaiye ge.