Any visa debit card which can be used for facebook ads?

I had UBL Wiz which facebook accepted at first but the second day the payment was declined and i got the money back in my card. I tried wiz card on some other sites and it worked well accept goolge services like adwords etc. My friend used Standard Chartered's Visa debit card and the ame thing happened to it. I want to run ads on facebook but I dont know any other method. Credit Card is the only option but you have to show them monthly statement of 1lac per month to get a CC. Any help or advice?

HBL debit card.

Are you sure it works on fb?

Yes I'll agree to blogger and add that any Visa/Master card no matter debit or credit should work on these sites, if FB declined your payment- did you contact your bank for this issue? They can help you best....

[quote=“nvd650, post:4, topic:16894”]

Yes I’ll agree to blogger and add that any Visa/Master card no matter debit or credit should work on these sites, if FB declined your payment- did you contact your bank for this issue? They can help you best…

[/quote]

in that case UBL wiz is also VISA…so why isn’t it working with that…since imranuh mentioned that it works with some of the sites and doesn’t work with google services and FB…and UBL Wiz card does work with most of the VISA card accepting places/sites…

My question is still there, did he contact with bank :)

UBL Wiz won't work on Facebook and GoDaddy. I've used it on Netfirms and namecheap, where it does work. I doubt any Pakistani debit card works on Facebook / Google / Godaddy.

I'm afraid you'll have to get a credit card. Who says they require 1lac per month bank statement?? JUST APPLY FOR IT!!

Get either MCB or Alfalah card (Alfalah is free i.e no annual charges), and they should work fine. Pay the due amount in time to avoid interest.

[quote=“nvd650, post:6, topic:16894”]

My question is still there, did he contact with bank :)

[/quote]

They said conntact facebook and when i did so fb said contact ur bank. lol

[quote=“imranuh, post:8, topic:16894”]

They said conntact facebook and when i did so fb said contact ur bank. lol

[/quote]

I means there could be an issue with intermediate bank (if any).

[quote=“nvd650, post:9, topic:16894”]

I means there could be an issue with intermediate bank (if any).

[/quote]

Then why it wont work on google too?

And intermediate what?

Did you contacted main branch or local branch?

[quote=“nvd650, post:11, topic:16894”]

Did you contacted main branch or local branch?

[/quote]

I directly called their customer support because most of the time the branch dont know about what the hell is happening. Like if u ask the branch they will ask that their debit card works on internet but if you call their customer support the y will say that it wont work and they say correct. So i dont usually bother to go to branch. And yes UBL WIZ is not supported by any branch usually I think. Whatever!

you can also use bank alfalah debit card i am also using this and still working .........

^ huh? Since when does Alfalah Debit Card work on internet? :S and on Google/Facebook? They require a card which allows auto-charge/renewal, that is not implemented/allowed on Debit Cards (Pakistani) at least.

any bank offers service like place an order for visa prepaid card through bank's web portal and then pick up the card at branch and pay cash???

Reason is i hate to go branch where most bitchx sitting & serve they behave and talk like i am about to rape her

Unfortunately no such option...

why not banks companies trust Packistanis atleast on internet users who have basic ideas to order and manage things online what they really afraid off do they think we'll never pick up stuff and pay them

this one is f**king bul**** place we sensible people living on

try MCB pre-paid i use it to fb ads almost 93$ spend working gr8 :)

UBL Wiz Card works for facebook ads. If you are not able to pay there are two reasons

1. Your card has been flagged by facebook.

2. Problem at UBL end. Temporary and will resolve without any specific down time

I have ran my card 5,6 times on facebook. Then it got flagged :D

i am also having same problem. i already used Standard Chartered, Meezan Bank and Alfalah Bank. but got the same issue.