Any suggestion to control Flies and Lizards

I need suggestions to contol flies n lizards.

Any Ideas?

Keep your self and your surroundings clean. and always encourage lizards. They are nature's way to finish off the insects :rolleyes:

[quote=“Faisal, post:2, topic:14675”]

Keep your self and your surroundings clean. and always encourage lizards. They are nature’s way to finish off the insects :rolleyes:

[/quote]

But I dont like lizards.

And I cannot keep my surroundings clean when people around me are not willing to do so.

The main reason why lizards come are insects, keep your surroundings clean.

I've personally searched alot on this topic but nothing has proved helpful.

Some things do have a little affect but nothing is enough to clean them completely. Except one thing, get you house sprayed by incest/lizards/mice killers. You can find many shops for this purpose.

These devils cannot stand cold so use air-conditioning system.

[quote=“ahsan2k, post:3, topic:14675”]

But I dont like lizards.

And I cannot keep my surroundings clean when people around me are not willing to do so.

[/quote]

Me neither but lizards are ‘mind one’s own business’ kinda creatures so no worries. but they can be extremely poisonous so don’t not mess with em.

Well, there is actually no perfect solution for your question. But flies, mosquitoes have short life span and that too in specific months. so you gotta learn to live with em until its extremely hot or cold weather.

[quote=“Faisal, post:5, topic:14675”]

lizards are ‘mind one’s own business’ kinda creatures so no worries.

[/quote]

They have crawled over me 2 or three times when i was busy in studying something.

Can’t trust them anymore

[quote=“ahsan2k, post:6, topic:14675”]

They have crawled over me 2 or three times when i was busy in studying something.

Can’t trust them anymore

[/quote]

man this kinda things scares the hell out ov you…n lizard is a damn creepy thing…bro cleaning up the mess will make things go better…

I don't think that lizards are poisonous........

[quote=“Ammar77, post:8, topic:14675”]

I don’t think that lizards are poisonous…

[/quote]

yup…the household lizards which wander in our houses are not…

get yourself a good exterminator and get your house sprayed regulary

OMG...how many lizards do you have that they crawl over you :blink:

[quote=", post:11, topic:14675"]

OMG…how many lizards do you have that they crawl over you :blink:

[/quote]

Just 1

use lizard killing chemical which is easily available in all chemical stores :) ...

keep peacock feathers in the house does keep lizards away from house!!! It does really work & I can say this with 100% guarantee :)

another effective way to keep lizards out from your house mustard oil,try that.... put some in little cups..around your room :)

[quote=“ahsan2k, post:6, topic:14675”]

Can’t trust them anymore

[/quote]

Creepy? sure.

But they don’t bug you the way flies or mosquitoes do.

Or may be they like you :rolleyes:

[/quote]

Well, heard about it somewhere with a logical explanation which i can’t remember so you could be right.

Take some pieces of aluminum foil, paste them on walls in the favorite areas of lizards.

If you don't have the foil at hand, use the inner packing of Lipton or other tea.

[/quote]

Not in regular means but if cooked they are really poisonous.

So, here is a true story,

A lizard fell into my relatives pot on the stove and know one came to know of it after they’ve eaten “the food” and at the bottom they found the dead lizard. So the two persons, the mother and the younger one, who ate the food, went to the doctor, when they entered the clinic both of them went unconscious, they were taken to the hospital, where they were kept in ICU for 4 days plus 2 days of extra care. So you never want a lizard in your kitchen! :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
Take some pieces of aluminum foil, paste them on walls in the favorite areas of lizards.

If you don’t have the foil at hand, use the inner packing of Lipton or other tea.

[/quote]

Do you mean lizards won’t walk over the aluminum foil? thats new!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
use lizard killing chemical which is easily available in all chemical stores …
[/quote]

And then who’ll pick up the bodies? :) I’ve killed many lizards in several creative ways but who will pick up the bodies?

use chimta for dead bodies

If u have an AirGun, kill them.......

I have had a AirGun and killed lot of lizards......this is the best way to kill them all...