Any software for cell phone for caller ringback tone/tune

Hi guys, Is there any software which run on cell phone for caller ringback tone/tune so we save few rupees monthly and change tone/tune when ever we get bored.

such software can be coded if its not available, but in order to have something like that..... your phone will have to RECEIVE a call as soon as someone calls you(which will cost money to caller)...after the call is received.... the phone can transmit any sound file of your choice ..... and then stop the sound playback and start receiving audio data from mic once you click the receive button.

so at the end of the money, you'll have saved yourself 28.xx rupees while costing your callers hundreds of extra rupees for calling you when you werent available even.

( i might sound a bit furious caz i know how it feels, my lil brother has turned on answering machine on his cell, and nwo when i call him, and even if he's not available to attend, after a few secs his cell 'receives' my call and request to record the msg...which costs me money ...and i hate this feature)

yes their are some software available for symbian fones but just as abbas said they first recieve the call and then play back.

...and are therefore not really ringback tones... they're more like a pick-up introductory tune.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

my lil brother has turned on answering machine on his cell, and nwo when i call him, and even if he’s not available to attend, after a few secs his cell ‘receives’ my call and request to record the msg…which costs me money …and i hate this feature)
[/quote]

i hate ptcl for doing that and your lil brother is doing that :D

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

such software can be coded if its not available, but in order to have something like that… your phone will have to RECEIVE a call as soon as someone calls you(which will cost money to caller)…after the call is received… the phone can transmit any sound file of your choice … and then stop the sound playback and start receiving audio data from mic once you click the receive button.

so at the end of the money, you’ll have saved yourself 28.xx rupees while costing your callers hundreds of extra rupees for calling you when you werent available even.

( i might sound a bit furious caz i know how it feels, my lil brother has turned on answering machine on his cell, and nwo when i call him, and even if he’s not available to attend, after a few secs his cell ‘receives’ my call and request to record the msg…which costs me money …and i hate this feature)

[/quote]

If it is ture than I must not think to installed such software to save little money at the cost of callers.