ANy recommemded Food Supplement to gain weight

Yar i need to know about some good and without side effect "Food Supplement " to increase weight as one of my friend is a bit low on weight :D and he dont want to use steroids so i will appreciate if i can get some good and healthy recommendations.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Yar i need to know about some good and without side effect "Food Supplement " to increase weight as one of my friend is a bit low on weight :D and he dont want to use steroids so i will appreciate if i can get some good and healthy recommendations.
[/quote]

Is your friend… you ? :P

Increase calories by eating more normal food. Come on, gaining weight is the easiest part (yes, even for ectomorphs - the skinny ones)! Just eat all those calorie dense food such as dairy (milk, cream, butter, cheese -- recommended), fast food (burgers, pizza.. etc. -- if you're failing), and ice-cream / chocolates (limited!).

I haven't seen anyone not able to gain weight while consuming calories from any of the sources. If all else fails, go for weight gainers which have abundant of carbohydrates per serving. Mega Mass is a popular one amongst the skinny in Pakistan.

In all cases, I prefer real food over dietary supplements. Most importantly, remember to join a gym and workout (weight training) or you'll regret gaining lots of flab later on.

Eat Meat and Nan. Easy enough in Pakistan.

[/quote]

i too got same prob

i eat much but don’t gain weight

but i do cycling an hour every day

any sugeesions for me guys

i go to mhy college on cycle its about 7 KM one way i mean i cycle for 14 kms a day

Heera Capsul Gujrawala 16.gif

Ahem. A lot of people have the problem in reverse... ;)

From what I've heard, supplements will do more harm than good, so avoid if you can. Eat like there's no tomorrow, eat between meals (not all junk food though).

I think what Asad_N said is the best way to go about it. But keep a check on yourself.

simple eat everything

Is your friend… you ? :P

[/quote]

Lolzzz what made you say that :(

Heera Capsul Gujrawala http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage43/16.gif
[/quote]

lolzzz yar to my experience all local products contains steroids so saty away from them.

I know all this and tried to convince him but he is looking for short cut i say and i am afraid he might lose his way :(

I had the same problem, but when i was in karachi the water tasted weird so i stopped drinking water and switched to soda. After 2 years on soda i gained about 15 kilos.

After rigourous exercise routine i have lost about 7-8. another 7-8 more to go. Being skinny has many advantages. Advise him not to try gaining weight.

Being skinny has many advantages. Advise him not to try gaining weight.
[/quote]

what kind of advantages?

If your friend keep doing some regular exercise than he would get more strength than being fatty. Don’t use any alternate food which may contain some harmful chemicals. It is better to be low weighted than getting harmful chemicals in body.

If your friend keep doing some regular exercise than he would get more strength than being fatty. Don’t use any alternate food which may contain some harmful chemicals. It is better to be low weighted than getting harmful chemicals in body.
[/quote]

tell him to eat home made food and increase the consumption of rice and parathas

what kind of advantages?

[/quote]

u can run fast!!

u can hold yourself while clinging for more time

like u r falling from a tree and ur hands can give u support for more time due to ur less weight

u eat less so u have to pay less 4 fast food

u can get through a window or small hole

and the best is that

when u fall from somewhere u get less hurt

my cousin [he was not much fat] fell on his own arm and fractured it

there are many other advantages but i dont remember!!

so what do u choose

being fat or skinny

give ur arguments

One should neither b skinny nor fat .

Being skinny is more embarrassing then being a little bulky. However at the same time a fat person whether he or she ,looks ugly . So try to keep urself in ur required BMI .

@ billa badmash

yar tel ur friend not to use any artificial methods for gaining weight . He may try joining some weight training sessions by going to a gym . He should consume more dairy products ,fried snacks like for food between meals he can take alot of french fries ,samose .can choose to eat more junk food instead of more rotti . . drink banana milk shake ,thats the best thing he can do to eat healthy . .bananas r good for increasing weight .ask him to eat few bananas then drink a glass of milk before going to bed . .

Eat more yogurt and add any flavor in it . .

if he wants to use some supliment too then tel him to buy any light one which doest have any side effects . . "Ensure" and "sustagine" r good suppliments . . . If he stil wants to have more mass in less time then buy "Whey protien" .

Its our gene that makes us fat or thin . . The programming is done already on our DNA by Allah :)

it becomes hard to do things or to modify anything against that programming :)

Yeah i think i will talk with his mother and let her know what he is planning to do and hopefully things will get better as i have lost one of my friends due to use of some steroids and he got kidney failure :( and was not able to recover.

Short and precise answer: Protein shake (easy to get these days in Pakistan) plus weight resistance exercise (each week increase weight). Have a diet of 40% protein, 40% carbohydrates and 20% fat. You can increase proteins upto 60%. Bulk up in 3 months :D

Short and precise answer: Protein shake (easy to get these days in Pakistan) plus weight resistance exercise (each week increase weight). Have a diet of 40% protein, 40% carbohydrates and 20% fat. You can increase proteins upto 60%. Bulk up in 3 months :D
[/quote]

ANy good brad for protein shakes.