Any reasonable VOIP service for Pak to Saudia Calling ?/

Aslam-e-laikum Frenz ,

Hope you all are gud ... I need to know if there is any VOIP service for pak to Saudia Voip calls .... if yes ... is it availble in RWP/ISB to buy in form of prepaid cards or so without the need of buying online through visa card payment ???

eagerly waitting for your reply ....

--

Where i can get a skype phone here in pakistan ?

--

Do you wanto call from internet to a mobile/landline in Saudia Arabia?

www.Globe7.com gives you the best price in that case. But dont expect too much price reduction. It would still be around 10/12 PKR per minute.

You can try telenor middle east package where they charge you PKR 4.99 per 30 seconds so around PKR 10 per minute. Thats the cheapest in cellphones.

Or if the other party in Saudia have access to internet, you can download Skype from Skype.com.

Or if they have a wifi enabled cellphone in Saudia, get a virtual number (DID number) for Pakistan and divert the call to your saudia number. from a VOIP website, ask the party in Saudia to log in to the account of that website from their cellphone. Now you can call the virtual number which will be charged as a local call.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Do you wanto call from internet to a mobile/landline in Saudia Arabia?

www.Globe7.com gives you the best price in that case. But dont expect too much price reduction. It would still be around 10/12 PKR per minute.

You can try telenor middle east package where they charge you PKR 4.99 per 30 seconds so around PKR 10 per minute. Thats the cheapest in cellphones.

Or if the other party in Saudia have access to internet, you can download Skype from Skype.com.

Or if they have a wifi enabled cellphone in Saudia, get a virtual number (DID number) for Pakistan and divert the call to your saudia number. from a VOIP website, ask the party in Saudia to log in to the account of that website from their cellphone. Now you can call the virtual number which will be charged as a local call.

[/quote]

can you please help me in DID numbers how it works how much charges and where to get it!!