Any PPTP VPN accessible from PTCL DSL now?

The topic title says it all.

Previously I had the pleasure of configuring the PPTP VPN directly in my router (running latest tomato shibby firmware) and router all home internet traffic through the tunnel, which meant the restrictions imposed locally no longer applied, hence the netflix, youtube and hulu streaming was running across all connected home devices

However in the wake of the recent happenings and maybe otherwise, I cannot seem to find a running (free) PPTP based VPN service which is running (or ping"able") from the PTCL DSL connection.

Any ideas.?

Yes it is accessible and you should try some other VPN service and it will work.

[quote=“razorcz, post:2, topic:21791”]

Yes it is accessible and you should try some other VPN service and it will work.

[/quote]

Can you be kind enough and reveal the name of the service which is accessible.

Thanks for your support.

Hello,

I have tried connecting to some OpenVPN based services from PTCL DSL and it does not connects.

Then I did a an open port scan on my IP address using any webbased port scan tool and it seems like PTCL is also blocking port 443 mainly used for connecting to VPN services.

Is this the case and can anyone try to confirm it.

Also appreciated would be any suggestions for any working (preferably) free VPN service.

Thanks.

pm for working vpn. NO TORRENTS ALLOWED

Cyberghost working , freedom vpn .

I prefer cyberghost its free and torrents allowed