Any one tried ecostar lcd tv?

Hey guys,

Recently I Saw Eco star LCD Ads in newspaper as they have very cheap LCD tv... as i m very interested in it..after seeing the AD.. but before i buy it i wanna know that is this a Good Company ? Or any one using eco star lcd or any other product ? can help me ? so it would be a good for me to read about it :)

Thanks

Well I've sold a few and I can say that these are china LCD's just like china TV's- cheap in both price and quality. Now its upto you and what is your range.

Well i have heard that initially they got their products manufactured by Samsung, they also conducted some surveys to know about Pakistani buyer behavior etc at least in Lahore.

well i m planning to buy the LED ... the 23 inch, So if there product is manufactured by samsung then it will be good...

Bilal1

They are not manufactured by samsung. They use the same setup used for samsung before samsung closed their setup in pakistan.

nvd650

no they are not really chinese.

I am using their 37" lcd tv and its pretty good for the price. When watching cable tv we sometime think our samsung lcd produced a slightly better quality but the difference doesnt seem to be too much. overall pretty satisfied.

[quote=", post:5, topic:15840"]

Bilal1

They are not manufactured by samsung. They use the same setup used for samsung before samsung closed their setup in pakistan.

nvd650

I am using their 37" lcd tv and its pretty good for the price. When watching cable tv we sometime think our samsung lcd produced a slightly better quality but the difference doesnt seem to be too much. overall pretty satisfied.

[/quote]

when u bought it ? how much time is it now u using ECOStar LCD ?

[quote=", post:5, topic:15840"]

[/quote]

No they are not chinese but yes they are as even Sony is China made but I must say that build quality is not as others :) But point is- what is you preference? If you want to watch dvd movies or cabe tv then anything lcd, led or plasma tv is better than television and then you can go with any one even with nobel or tcl or novel tcl as they are combined now. But when you talk about 1080p movies then there is hell of difference even in every model of samsung or sony. Yes you cannot differentiate in cable tv until you keep both side by side.

And BTW samsung never had setup of it’s own in Pakistan, the only difference is that the main dealer or you can distributor is changed. Now its with group that is dealing in Orient, Mitsubishi. Old display centres are closed now but I hope they will manage it anyway.

[quote=“Bilal1, post:4, topic:15840”]

well i m planning to buy the LED … the 23 inch, So if there product is manufactured by samsung then it will be good…

[/quote]

Bilal why don’t you go for Samsung or Sony in 22" model? and what’s your range? and 90% screens are made by samsung… Even Sony screens are manufactured by Samsung

@nvd650 well mostly i wanna watch movies ... so thats the main reason... and thats in HD.. so HD Means Quality ... And My Range is about 20,000 to 25,000 ... and also tell me whats the difference between LED n LCD :)

[quote=“Bilal1, post:9, topic:15840”]

@nvd650 well mostly i wanna watch movies … so thats the main reason… and thats in HD… so HD Means Quality … And My Range is about 20,000 to 25,000 … and also tell me whats the difference between LED n LCD :)

[/quote]

Now there are two options, basic TV LCD/LED or Basic Computer monitor LCD/LED?

[quote=“nvd650, post:10, topic:15840”]

Now there are two options, basic TV LCD/LED or Basic Computer monitor LCD/LED?

[/quote]

Off Course Thats TV LCD/LED Which I Am Talking About… :) As This Thread Is About TV LCD/LED :)

[quote=“Bilal1, post:11, topic:15840”]

Off Course Thats TV LCD/LED Which I Am Talking About… :) As This Thread Is About TV LCD/LED :)

[/quote]

That was off course but when you added HD movies in tv LCD/LED thread then it was not that off course :D I was going to suggest you buy any Samsung (21.5") full HD /LED in range of 15,000-16,000 PKR and with that you can buy any digital TV device so in less budget you can enjoy both good screen result on full HD movies, Cable TV and even on your PC. On the other hand you can hardly get 480p or 720p in Nobel or TCL or brand like ecostar.

@nvd650 so u r suggesting me to go for samsung ? hmm ok lets see what i get :) thanks :)

I've recnetly seen some at online pakistani stores selling these EcoStar displays.

After a few google searches i failed to find any official site for these. .. which is strange and suspicious - a consumer electronics company in 2011 having no web presence. I wouldn't buy any of their products. Which is I was I recently went ahead and bought 2 trusty Samsung LED monitors :) Trust matter ;p