Any one can shop from ebay.com?

Hi

any one can shop from ebay ?

i want to buy some item so who can shop frm ebay thx

before buying check if the seller ship worldwide, if yes then you can chat with the seller and have it shipped to pak after purchase.

and Yes anyone + supported countries resident can buy from ebay.

[quote=“MrKamran, post:2, topic:21837”]

before buying check if the seller ship worldwide, if yes then you can chat with the seller and have it shipped to pak after purchase.

and Yes anyone + supported countries resident can buy from ebay.

[/quote]

seller ship worldwide but paypament method paypal u know paypal not support pakistan

use credit card or something.

While messaging with seller ask if he can accept easypaisa

[quote=“armada, post:5, topic:21837”]

[/quote]

rtZkNee.gif

[quote=“MrKamran, post:4, topic:21837”]

use credit card or something.

[/quote]

seller frm uk he only accept paypal if i use credit card paypal gateway not support pakistan credit card..u know any one to ship pakistan

[quote=“zulfiali86, post:7, topic:21837”]

seller frm uk he only accept paypal if i use credit card paypal gateway not support pakistan credit card..u know any one to ship pakistan

[/quote]

if the product is available on aliexpress. alibaba etc try to buy it from there.

alternate options :

1. ask the seller on ebay if he accept western union, and will he able to send the product to pakistan after you send him the money, if both parties agreed do the transaction.

2. see if you have any relative in the ebay supported country, have the item delivered to their address and ask them to ship it to you ( after you cover the charges ).

3. try to find other website's which sell same product but support pakistan.

4. Out of options, don't know what to do, where to go, whom to ask........... pray to God.

p.s what's the product, if you don't mind sharing the ebay link?

[quote=“MrKamran, post:6, topic:21837”]

[/quote]

Lol it was sarcasm though :lol:

[quote=“MrKamran, post:8, topic:21837”]

if the product is available on aliexpress. alibaba etc try to buy it from there.

alternate options :

1. ask the seller on ebay if he accept western union, and will he able to send the product to pakistan after you send him the money, if both parties agreed do the transaction.

2. see if you have any relative in the ebay supported country, have the item delivered to their address and ask them to ship it to you ( after you cover the charges ).

3. try to find other website's which sell same product but support pakistan.

4. Out of options, don't know what to do, where to go, whom to ask........... pray to God.

p.s what's the product, if you don't mind sharing the ebay link?

[/quote]

here the link http://www.ebay.com/itm/TWH-031-LNB-INVACOM-0-3DB-TWIN-HORN-/131287306920?

this guy ships to pakistan but charging 31 pounds for shipping ask him if he can accept the moneygram or western union

u can get this LNB from Germany and USA also

[quote=“multichoice, post:11, topic:21837”]

this guy ships to pakistan but charging 31 pounds for shipping ask him if he can accept the moneygram or western union

u can get this LNB from Germany and USA also

[/quote]

this lnb not avble on usa amazon

I am also looking for a reliable weight loss product "Garcinia Cambogia" on eBay. Once I found it (reliable sellers for such items are hard to find) I will also be facing the same PayPal problem. I hope the seller I come across agrees to ship to Pakistan. I looked it on aliexpress too but I couldn't find it as a retail product there. Any other herbal products portal for Pakistan can anyone suggest??

Aliexpress has fairly good options for payment like credit/ debit card, Western Union, Bank transfer etc. One thing I wanna ask. I have not used my debit card for any online shopping yet. Do I need to first get it activated by my bank to be used online or I just input the asked info of card on the website and it should work??

Yes first you need to activate it, most Pakistani banks keeping cards disable for online transactions…

http://www.aliexpress.com/premium/0.3db-lnb.html?ltype=wholesale&SearchText=0.3db+lnb&d=y&origin=y&initiative_id=SB_20150320212008&isViewCP=y&catId=0

a bunch of good ones here, choose one that suits your needs. pay through visa debit or mastercard.