Any one can develop flv Player for me?

Hello,

Like Jw player i need some one to develop a player for me with the following features

1. Should show adbox . Pre Roll , post roll and mid roll

2. support flv files and youtube videos

3. Should contain embed code for others to embed

Thats all

Any one Interested please PM or email to seekndestroy88@gmail.com

Are you going to pay or are you expecting it to be a free service? Developing video players is not a trivial matter.

there are no of them players available y do u need to develop one unless its programming project or something.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Are you going to pay or are you expecting it to be a free service? Developing video players is not a trivial matter.
[/quote]

Sorry for the late replies, i thought i have subscribed this post…

Well yes i am gonna pay off course

there are no of them players available y do u need to develop one unless its programming project or something.
[/quote]

Yes i know but i have to add the features also. . Jw Player is offering these but its licence including plugins will make it very very costly for me

^ I'm not sure how much you know about this stuff, but I think you may be underestimating the scope of such a project. Creating a video player from scratch (especially one polished enough for customers to use) is a daunting task. You can't just hire one or two people to do it for you. Companies have whole teams dedicated to developing this kind of stuff.

Also, Flash is a closed and proprietary technology. I doubt its specs are freely available for anyone to just go out and implement their own video player. To the extent of my knowledge, companies which do that have to first officially partner themselves with Adobe before they would have access to that kind of material. Notice how reluctant Apple is to add Flash to their iPhone OS. Theres a good reason for that!

Regardless, even if you do have access to all the required material, you won't be able to afford the expertise required to implement a flash video player. Paying for JW Player plus its plugins will be significantly cheaper!

Also, Flash is a closed and proprietary technology. I doubt its specs are freely available for anyone to just go out and implement their own video player. To the extent of my knowledge, companies which do that have to first officially partner themselves with Adobe before they would have access to that kind of material. Notice how reluctant Apple is to add Flash to their iPhone OS. Theres a good reason for that!
[/quote]

Not actually. Flash is available to the developers just like as usually a Programming Language is available to the them. There, however, is a range of pre-built components available for developers for their ease but the developers are not limited to them. If talking about Flash Video Player from scratch, developers can make it from 0 - 100 limiting within their own expertise.

Besides that in the case of Apple, Apple is the one who restricts APIs and limit access to their hardware cores, not only to the developers but even to the Partnering Affiliates. This is what causes Adobe not to do any thing in favor for the iPhone-Flash development.

@smartboy6637

Skipping above text if you concern very seriously than the following, from sah, is the key note for you.

I’m not sure how much you know about this stuff, but I think you may be underestimating the scope of such a project. Creating a video player from scratch (especially one polished enough for customers to use) is a daunting task. You can’t just hire one or two people to do it for you. Companies have whole teams dedicated to developing this kind of stuff.

Regardless, even if you do have access to all the required material, you won’t be able to afford the expertise required to implement a flash video player. Paying for JW Player plus its plugins will be significantly cheaper!

[/quote]

smartboy6637; you should really consider it. JW Player is a paid version but after buying you are not the only owner of it. Means JW Player is for any one who pays for it. They are selling to the thousands of developers and making income from it.

- And now If you are thinking some one to make for you exactly according to your requirements, He should give you surprized price for that which would be more expensive for you. Still then he should not give you copy rights of it.

- And if you think some one to make it for you and just leave it, then you will have to pay even more money…

Jw Player is freely available, but if you use any advertisement on your site then you should buy the licence which cost around 12k PKR. And their ad plugin is also free but there is 50 % ad revenue sharing.

So i was thinking if some developer uses simple flash player and embed the advertisement plugin in it then it would not cost much.

Also there is a youtube clone script called media share suit, which costs whole script around 185$, which also includes the advertisement in the player.so keeping in mind about these prices i think my required will cost around 200 - 500 $.

you wanna play yourtube vidoes in it ?

like VOD ?

your might need a complete set of tools like download video from youtube cache in your server and then play via your player ,

Also for using that kind of script

you might need Wowza media server or flash media server for this purpose .

try opensource : http://www.osflv.com

please send the details on my e-mail addresss which you can find me in my profile.

please send the details on my e-mail addresss which you can find me in my profile.
[/quote]

no email found

@ smartboy 6637 -- fahad.shaikh at trixboxshop.co.uk