Any New Movie?

hello everyone i am Nadia and i have just join your community here i want to ask you that any new Movie of Bollywood Has been released or not ?

or plz suggest any upcoming movies of Bollywood here ?

Well i am exited to watch a Bollywood movie for the first time, its called 'Manu weds tanu' .

Looks like a interesting movie storyline from the trailer and an amazing soundtrack i must say. Goin to watch it soon (:

Edit: Oh ye, and welcome to our community nadia (:

Nadia just set your local cable channel you will see all new bollywood movies which released earlier :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Well i am exited to watch a Bollywood movie for the first time, its called ‘Manu weds tanu’ .

Looks like a interesting movie storyline from the trailer and an amazing soundtrack i must say. Goin to watch it soon (:

Edit: Oh ye, and welcome to our community nadia (:

[/quote]

Well the name is “Tanu Weds Manu”. By the way DVD of “Robot” movie’s Hindi version is also released on Internet.

Patiala house is a new one and it stars Akshay kumar, Anushka Sharma, Rishi Kapoor etc. It is based on cricket.

I watched Taken and Ticking clock...

i also watched Patiala house ..nice movie akshay acting always great

I think tanu weds manu is released i heard its a very cool movie,.

Just Watch Tanu WEds Manu, Latest Bollywood Movie of Kangna

My family got his crappy camera version of tanu and manu with noises int he background and i clearly declared that i wont be watching it unless they have the master print on screen. After watching the crap print they said it's a daba movie... However i am still convinced to get the master print and then watch it for the ffirst time.

--

Oceans 11, 12 and Unknown!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

My family got his crappy camera version of tanu and manu with noises int he background and i clearly declared that i wont be watching it unless they have the master print on screen. After watching the crap print they said it’s a daba movie… However i am still convinced to get the master print and then watch it for the ffirst time.
[/quote]

I watched it. Its an okay movie. Has some really funny moments where you laugh heartily but the story is typical desi one. Mandhavan’s acting is superb. Kangna looks good but her acting is still sub par. I would rate Kareena better, in the same type of role (from Jab We Met).

I am also looking forward to watching “Source Code” starring Jake Glyenhall.

^ Well I still haven't watched it yet. After listening to your review I am certainly not watching it now.

Thank you Indian

I give some name of the best movie of 2011 are Country Strong,Green Hornet,The Dilemma,Death Race 2,Company Men and No Strings Attached.

I love movies, I watched Currently dabbang Movie. I love this movie. Salman Khan is my favorite hero. i love action movie.daddang is a action movie.I like this movie song. this is my favorite movie.

Watch Nip/Tuck Online

Watch Bones Online

just i watched Last Night Movie It is very Action And Romantic Movie. i like it.

Watch Bones Online | Watch Glee Online