Any inspirational songs?

I am studying right now for my A level exams starting in may.

I kinda study better if I listen to inspiring songs before or during my studying.

Any suggestions? Only english or pakistani songs plz.

listen to "the end" from the roadrunner united album

Stand up for the champions.

always liked that song :)

Mozart

Pet Sounds - Beach Boys

-- amazing journey of a young man's life.

Dark Side Of The Moon - Pink Floyd

-- heh, do I really needs to say something about this record?

Any album by Stars of the Lid

-- great ambient records. Won't take away the concentration away either.

Any album by Hammock

-- very relaxing. great to listen to late at night.

Get some live jams by The Grateful Dead. Great music to have in the background. Really great guitar-licks.

'Win the race' and 'Ready for the victory' by Modern Talking, or their while 'Victory' album for that matter.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I am studying right now for my A level exams starting in may.

I kinda study better if I listen to inspiring songs before or during my studying.

Any suggestions? Only english or pakistani songs plz.

[/quote]

Keep your mind at studies… not on anything else.

I disagree. Music has always helped me whenever I study, make something, need to think or if I need to relate to somebody. Most of my best friends and me met through our mutual love for music. And I would be a very different person without those people, so in a way music is a huge part of me.

Infact, music is the best thing that ever happened to me. I remember the first time I heard a Fleetwood Mac record, it was amazing.

I disagree. Music has always helped me whenever I study, make something, need to think or if I need to relate to somebody. Most of my best friends and me met through our mutual love for music. And I would be a very different person without those people, so in a way music is a huge part of me.

Infact, music is the best thing that ever happened to me. I remember the first time I heard a Fleetwood Mac record, it was amazing.

[/quote]

But where is ‘study’ in all that ???

Del the Funky Homosapien If you Must Rocks. Rest Sucks.

But where is ‘study’ in all that ???

[/quote][quote=", post:, topic:"]
I disagree. Music has always helped me whenever I study, make something, need to think or if I need to relate to somebody.
[/quote]

It just helps me concentrate.

Games make me forces me to concentrate to my studies just like you guys , music.

Good recommendations. But I personally don't need motivations but rather relaxation. So I listen to smooth music to relax. Add some light exercise and stretching and that becomes the perfect relaxing technique for myself.

Remain focused but relax often to cope up with the stress. Good luck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvQVxrMZB18

a qawwali :)

It just helps me concentrate.

[/quote]

Okies… for your sake :)

I can't stand music during studying. But before and after, yes, it's almost an addiction.

I can’t stand music during studying. But before and after, yes, it’s almost an addiction.
[/quote]

I second that… though i am not studying anymore for now.

You should listen....

Dil Dil Pakistan

Jan Jan Pakistan

by Vital signs

:)

I am not a partriotic :)

what do you mean by 'inspirational' songs?? you wanna dance while you study?? i listen to metalcore only if i am doing mathematical stuff for practice only... you cannot learn with music

what do you mean by ‘inspirational’ songs?? you wanna dance while you study?? i listen to metalcore only if i am doing mathematical stuff for practice only… you cannot learn with music
[/quote]

yes u can i do it all the time and i get good marks to

Dave Matthews - Mother Father

Anoushka Shankar - Voice of the Moon (instrumental)

Cary Brothers - Ride

Anything by David Gray.