Any ideas abt Laptop?

Hi there

This is my 1st and hopefully in the right section of the forum.I am interested in buying a new laptop and I would like ot have your views abt the following laptop

LG R500-CP58B

T7500 2.2GHz C2 Duo

Ram : 2GB

Hardisk : 250GB

Nvidia 256MB dedicated card

DVD RW

15.4" wxga ( not sure abt resolution)

56K,wifi,bluetooth,card reader, cam

Vista Home Premium....

Price : Rs.65,000,

I have amount of Rs.65,000 maximum to buy a laptop. IF anyone of you know a better laptop in this price range please tell me. ALso anyone knows of laptop sellers/ shops dealing in brands like HP, LG in Islamabad?

Thanks

Waitin for reply

Zammy

Visit A tech in saddar, i think they have biggest display of laptops in ISB / RWP. They are selling this laptop for 63K, but their are many doubts about LG in minds. so be careful for making the right decision.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Visit A tech in saddar, i think they have biggest display of laptops in ISB / RWP. They are selling this laptop for 63K, but their are many doubts about LG in minds. so be careful for making the right decision.
[/quote]

what sort of doubts? I would like to know before making any choice so please tell me.

Also if u know of a laptop with better specifications or same specifications in Same price range, please tell me abt that as well

thanks

There is no doubt about the performace cus LG has a 4mb cache processor and other salling this type of laptop have only 2mb so LG is superior in price and specs. But actually LG is very new in Laptops so their are not so much user reviews available, i was planning first to get this laptop, but the reason i left it, i was not sure about the availability of its spare parts, like battery, screen, keyboard after one or two years in common market. but comparatively hp and dell spare parts can be get in all over the Pakistan.

I would say get dell 1525

c2d 2.0 3GB ram, 250 gb hdd, camera, bt, vifi etc.

It was 73000 a weak back, but now it is available more cheaper, i think you can get it in 68000 from JN technologies Saddar or wise tech saddar

or 1535 studio

c2d 2.1 4gb rest are same

in 73000 from JN technologies

There is no doubt about the performace cus LG has a 4mb cache processor and other salling this type of laptop have only 2mb so LG is superior in price and specs. But actually LG is very new in Laptops so their are not so much user reviews available, i was planning first to get this laptop, but the reason i left it, i was not sure about the availability of its spare parts, like battery, screen, keyboard after one or two years in common market. but comparatively hp and dell spare parts can be get in all over the Pakistan.

I would say get hp 1525

c2d 2.0 3GB ram, 250 gb hdd, camera, bt, vifi etc.

It was 73000 a weak back, but now it is available more cheaper, i think you can get it in 68000 from JN technologies Saddar or wise tech saddar

or 1535 studio

c2d 2.1 4gb rest are same

in 73000 from JN technologies

[/quote]

Thanks for your reply.

U said HP 1525. are u sure if its HP or DELL 1525 ? 1525 is Dell series…

Yea, Its new in pakistani market but Ive read reviews of LG laptops on international forums and they seem to be better in terms of both realibility and performance but yea As Ive to live in Pakistan :) so I do have concern abt spare parts as I know LG performance is pretty good.

Also, the models u have mentioned, do they have 3D card like LG or they use Intel graphics?

^I am also a lover of LG laptops!!!I havent bought yet infact!!:|

I had detailed chat with the dealer of laptops in lahore about LG laptops..He said that that no doubt LG has all intel inside but the problem is that the availability of its spare parts!!!LG 's spare parts are not as easily available as HP and other brands and moreover,its adapters are difficult to find!!!!

But even then LG does provide u the good specs laptops..So take a plunge!!!

And one thing more that LG hasnt that grace as that of HP,DELL etc!!!!

^I am also a lover of LG laptops!!!I havent bought yet infact!!:expressionless:

I had detailed chat with the dealer of laptops in lahore about LG laptops…He said that that no doubt LG has all intel inside but the problem is that the availability of its spare parts!!!LG 's spare parts are not as easily available as HP and other brands and moreover,its adapters are difficult to find!!!

But even then LG does provide u the good specs laptops…So take a plunge!!!

And one thing more that LG hasnt that grace as that of HP,DELL etc!!!

[/quote]

Can u provide me number of LG Laptop dealer in Lahore?

Yea spare parts can be an issue but I guess in year or two, LG will also start to make its way in Pakistani market. 2nd, LG spec are indeed very good if we compare the Famous Brand names like Sony, HP, Dell as it looks like they charge u for the name too :)

Hopefully ill nt need spare keyboard or broken screen to fix coz ill try it to use it like a g.f lol

As a matter of fact,I have been searching for authorized dealers in lahore for LG:|

I am also interested in buyig LG..When u get it,do tell me about your experience with LG!!!!

U have made same post 3 times. Any reason behind this?

Also, u have mentioned that u had Detailed chat with LG dealer in lahore, so that is why I asked u if u have his number as well. Next moment u r saying u r also looking for LG dealer in Lahore. Well this is bit confusing. If u had chat with LG dealer why not chat with him again and ask phone number and address????

Sorry bro it was dell 1525, and it doesn't have a dedicated graphic card.

U have made same post 3 times. Any reason behind this?

Also, u have mentioned that u had Detailed chat with LG dealer in lahore, so that is why I asked u if u have his number as well. Next moment u r saying u r also looking for LG dealer in Lahore. Well this is bit confusing. If u had chat with LG dealer why not chat with him again and ask phone number and address???

[/quote]

Read my post again,it says that DEALER OF LAPTOPS not LG DEALER OF LAPTOPS…So how do i know the number??:expressionless:

And sorry for same 3 three posts.it was due to internet problem…i have deleted them…