Any hack for TPLink router to gain speed?

i am using internet through Ab Network services in our area, using TPLink router to have a WiFi connection for my all devices and want to ask " is there any hack to get more speed of internet especially to download large files " or any other tricks ?

please help as its speed is going down after 9AM onward...

regards.

More internet speed? No. That is controlled by your service provider (Ab Network Services).

No major tricks, upgrade your connection if you want more speed.

i heard you can alter the MTU Size in your router that will effect things little bit but the default "1480" work perfect. i tried to alter MTU manually using pings but didn't worked for me, so i am happy with the default.

Plus you can turn of wifi and use less devices while downloading large files. btw what in the world is "AB Network Services" look like a private cable net to me, in which case the bandwidth will probably be shared among many users, so in peak times it is normal it to be slow.

Better Change your internet connection.

You want fast speed throughout the day? * find city water supply tanks and drop off some poisoning stuff in those wait for few hours and see the magic

Na man just kidding, you should upgrade your connection

[quote=“armada, post:4, topic:22263”]

You want fast speed throughout the day? * find city water supply tanks and drop off some poisoning stuff in those wait for few hours and see the magic

Na man just kidding, you should upgrade your connection

[/quote]

i think @armada means marijuana :P

No, Armada is right..

No users, means much more speed..

[quote="MrKamran, post:3, topic:22263"]

Plus you can turn of wifi and use less devices while downloading large files. btw what in the world is "AB Network Services" look like a private cable net to me, in which case the bandwidth will probably be shared among many users, so in peak times it is normal it to be slow.

[/quote]

yeah, it is... what about EVO Charji service to move to as i can't do as armada advised :)

i have DELL Latitude Laptop i5 processor, 4GB RAM but didn't have better internet connection, heared about Fariya they were better but not now...