Any Good Website Hosts Here?

Are there any website hosting service providers here ?? contact me asap !

[quote=“umerseo, post:, topic:”]

Are there any website hosting service providers here ?? contact me asap !

[/quote]

Asslam O Alaikum Sir

We are soon opening a web hosting company in around March 2012. We have announced our packages which you can view them here. A dedicated website for our webhosting company will come up shortly.

We will start providing services in March 2012.

LINK TO PACKAGES:

Hello,

You can contact me : 03452459468

Yasir

way dont u try blue host i am using this for my website Alaziz Online and it is very good

Khurram Shahzad

Alaziz Online

Host Gator and Blue Host is good choice

i have used all of em. and trust me. ipage is the best among all

i am using 700hosting.com for last 3 years their servers are fast and they are cheap in 1200 they give domain and hosting

I am using websouls (www.websouls.com) excellent service and cheap rates.

[quote=", post:8, topic:16465"]

[/quote]

is it !@#$ company if not then what payment method you are using with them

stablehost.com

best host ever , no down times whatsoever , been their customer for like a yearnow

[quote=", post:8, topic:16465"]

[/quote]

i am also using Blue host for my web site www.alazizonline.com its an just awesome experience

[quote=“armada, post:9, topic:16465”]

is it !@#$ company if not then what payment method you are using with them

[/quote]

Yes it is a Pakistani and UK company. Pay them yearly…

[quote=", post:11, topic:16465"]

i am also using Blue host for my web site www.alazizonline.com its an just awesome experience

[/quote]

Umm… Alaziz Online you just qouted my post above but replied about blue host ??? strange :rolleyes:

[quote=", post:11, topic:16465"]

[/quote]

Anyways what payment method are you using?

i am using blue host ......................

bluehost sucks!

i don't mind having pakistani hosting company if they are based in pakistan in below scenerio.

1) could be fully owned pakistani company by pakistani.

2) their offices could be headquartered in pakistan and they do all their marketing, account setup and customer service in pakistan.

3) this is most importandt thier hosting servers 100% must and should be outside pakistan in some stable western country where there is non-disruptive supply of electricity thats the only way 99% uptime could be claimed, and there should be freedom of expression without intrusion of govt in server hosting country/ In pakistan self created electric problems can never provide reliability and the pak govt can always seize/destroy server data with bogus warrants and stupid rules which change everyother day without notice.

4) so in my opinion i don't mind some pakistani owned hosting company as long they are just doing marketing and customer service in pakistan and their actual hosting servers are in some stable western country. given how sitiuation is in pk this is the best mix if someone wants to go for local hosting company.

[quote=", post:2, topic:16465"]

Asslam O Alaikum Sir

We are soon opening a web hosting company in around March 2012. We have announced our packages which you can view them here. A dedicated website for our webhosting company will come up shortly.

We will start providing services in March 2012.

LINK TO PACKAGES: http://www.waleeddc…es-coming-soon/

[/quote] What are you package plans can you please send me if have started the campaign ?

you can visit www.cloudhosting.com.pk

[quote=“kamran1x1, post:15, topic:16465”]

i don’t mind having pakistani hosting company if they are based in pakistan in below scenerio.

1. could be fully owned pakistani company by pakistani.

2. their offices could be headquartered in pakistan and they do all their marketing, account setup and customer service in pakistan.

3. this is most importandt thier hosting servers 100% must and should be outside pakistan in some stable western country where there is non-disruptive supply of electricity thats the only way 99% uptime could be claimed, and there should be freedom of expression without intrusion of govt in server hosting country/ In pakistan self created electric problems can never provide reliability and the pak govt can always seize/destroy server data with bogus warrants and stupid rules which change everyother day without notice.

4. so in my opinion i don’t mind some pakistani owned hosting company as long they are just doing marketing and customer service in pakistan and their actual hosting servers are in some stable western country. given how sitiuation is in pk this is the best mix if someone wants to go for local hosting company.
[/quote]

So it’s mean you may have interest in our services :D

Try ranahost.com for your hosting needs. we are in business since 2010 and our all clients is happy from our services.

here is some reviews about our hosting services by our clients http://www.ranahost.com/testimonials.html

In my opinion hostgator is best, they are really co-operative, and hostgator is much better than blue host and just host, i am using hostgator and i am completely satisfied with their services.