Any good or honest study abroad consultant in islamabad

Frands

i want to go for study abroad in any european country at reasonable fees. Not like 10000 £.

Can anybody sugest me a nice and honest consultant?

there is no need of consultant, you can find a good university/college by your own. Internet can be the best

consultant with your little effort :)

I'll suggest you to find a good university/ college in Norway .

http://www.studyinnorway.no/

^ x2

@Unidentified

never go for consultants, while you can do it on your own only with the [uni/college study fees + embassy charges for the case process + tickets costs]

^Ditto

Which Euro country are you interested in most?

Some countries even provide you with free education like Finland, Sweden, Norwan, German

Then there are various US state universities which are v. good with reasonable tuition fees.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Some countries even provide you with free education like Finland, Sweden, Norwan, German

Then there are various US state universities which are v. good with reasonable tuition fees.

[/quote]

AFAIK, for their own citizens.

Thnx buddies for ur respo.

I do fink that the consultants r da safest way to go for study abroad as they might know little and larger hidden things that r noticed by embassies. I m a 4 yr b.sc engg. damn **** and want to go abroad(euro) to diversify my career at little or reasonable cost.

^I appreciate such a strong will and decision.

best of luck :)

Thankfully sorry dude for ur told consultant.Frands is little friendly word for new friends

(strangers r da friends i havnt met)