Any good accelerator besides DAP

Hey guys i got ptcl dsl after u guys suggestion ,but i have a very weird problem my net forgets to work at times but as soon as i download something from a p2p software its boost up to a very high speed any reason??i tried using DAP accelerator but the installations has a problem sayin the file sumfin to local TEMp folder could nt be found so i gave up on it???

i m using Internet download manager and been using it for long time without any problem.

okk thanxx!!but does ptcl have their own accelerator like sybernet has their own software

Internet download manager is best

ptcl doestnt hav one

but tht cyber one

i hav used it

it just makes the graphiccs in browsing poor

so pages load fast

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

okk thanxx!!but does ptcl have their own accelerator like sybernet has their own software
[/quote]

thats actually not good from user’s point of view… only good if you’re on dialup otherwise it sucks…

No accelerator will work when you are download through p2p software. Its dependent on the uploaders upload speed. You cannot boost that

Hey guys i got ptcl dsl after u guys suggestion ,but i have a very weird problem my net forgets to work at times but as soon as i download something from a p2p software its boost up to a very high speed any reason??i tried using DAP accelerator but the installations has a problem sayin the file sumfin to local TEMp folder could nt be found so i gave up on it???
[/quote]

forgets to work? you should’nt be need download manager/accelerator to make it work… maybe you’re having some technical issue, call up the helpline

IDM RoXx !! :D;)

it seems no one noticed he wants to boost p2p downloads

it seems no one noticed he wants to boost p2p downloads
[/quote]

actually we are replying the “THREAD/TOPIC” not Person Problems :D

does any buddy have cracked version of IDM????

and which is da best accelarator for linux bsides the firefox inbuilt......

does any buddy have cracked version of IDM???

and which is da best accelarator for linux bsides the firefox inbuilt…

[/quote]

for linux i use kget works really well there are also a bunch of others like D4x and multiget(a flashget clone)

does any buddy have cracked version of IDM???

and which is da best accelarator for linux bsides the firefox inbuilt…

[/quote]

Yes i hav :D. u want ??

Yes i hav :D. u want ??
[/quote]

yup how big is it??? mail it to me at umer.sk90y@hotmail.com

btw i was asking for accelerator not download manager:D ...I tried using another browser like firefox its gotten better and i didnt want to boost up my p2p downloadin speed i meant that i have to download something in order to get the page being loaded.tried gettin speed accelerator but due to some missing files in my computer i couldnt install it...and yeah btw m a girl!!!and if any one can help me get DU metre serial its gonna expire pretty soon??

dude the accelerator and manager are the same thin if u see with they do these r the names used by the companies who make them, but not necessarily every manager will have accelerator quality.... usually both programs find mirror sources and instead of one single download they start download multiple parts from multiple or single server (depends on availability) at the same time... and the most important feature they provide is pausing your download they do this by downloading it in PART and then compiling it after the download gets completed.......

and u cant accelerate ur p2p in any way....cuz p2p already works by downloadin different parts from different sources... ur p2p download speed depends on ur internet connection and the number of unloaders and dowloaders on tht particular file....

btw i was asking for accelerator not download manager:D …I tried using another browser like firefox its gotten better and i didnt want to boost up my p2p downloadin speed i meant that i have to download something in order to get the page being loaded.tried gettin speed accelerator but due to some missing files in my computer i couldnt install it…and yeah btw m a girl!!!and if any one can help me get DU metre serial its gonna expire pretty soon??
[/quote]

for your ptcl dsl to work better you don’t need any accelerator or p2p to ‘boost’ your speed… its suppose to work fine without any software, if you are having speed issues then make sure you are not infected with any type of malware which uses resources and slows down internet connection,furthermore make sure your windows update is disabled(its optional,some people keep it enabled ,mine is disabled) coz windows update might be eating up your bandwidth behind the scene without your knowledge and slowly down your connection

ahh ohk ...yar accelerator means boosting it up i gt google accelerator it doesnt download stuf u know...end of the line... btw thankss guys i ll bug the ptcl people then

Good Download managers:

flashget

orbit!

to get maximum speeds use 10 split parts for downloads!

Iv used orbit ande flashget and DAP and various others.

'FREE DOWNLOAD MANAGER' go google it

best one i got (and ill stick to it)