Any Game for My PC?

I've just completed Assassin's Creed and GTA IV and now a days there's no game in my PC can anyone of you gamers suggest me a good game for my PC any Action or Open World Game
My PC Specs are:
Processor : Intel Core i3-2120
GPU : Intel Core i3-2120(1280x1080)
Ram : 8GB DDR3
HDD : 1Terabyte

You should check the PC scene release log. <_<

Tomb raider 2013...

batman Arkham Asylum... the Arkham City.. Then Arkham origins..

will give you 4-5 months of great entertainment :)

@MarcusMarcel The logs are indeed a good place to keep yourself uptodate about the latest game releases.

But since you're the kind that likes to be spoonfed. I'll answer your question...

Open world: Saints Row IV, Arkham Origins, State of Decay

Action-adventure (non-open world): DmC: Devil May Cry, Dead Space 3, Tomb Raider, Resident Evil 6, Dead Island: Riptide, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Remember Me, Deadpool, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Lost Planet 3, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

These are the notable ones from this year only, you have many more options if you don't mind games from previous years.

Oh, and Assassins Creed IV Black Flag PC P2P release for just popped up on torrent sites. It is supposedly cracked, but i would expect it to be flawed.

In any case, feel free to search and download it if you want...

Call of Juarez - Gunslinger is really good and fun game.

naruto shippuden storm 3 full burst ,ghost recon future worriors,cod ghost , battlefield 4, tom raider are really nice games to play.

and upcoming best game is watch dog

AC IV blackflag! o god! how can i wait!
I'll have too keep my self!

It would be wise to hotlink the log threads in your sig Upsi. Saves time searching. Just a suggestion.

[quote=“jDk, post:8, topic:20486”]

It would be wise to hotlink the log threads in your sig Upsi. Saves time searching. Just a suggestion.

[/quote]

Sure thing. Done! ;)

Upsilon

Oh! I didn't saw the Scene PC game release log thread sorry for that and i've seen screenshots of Saints Row and that Batman game but i don't like any of 'em i do like AC IV but unfortunately it requires more than my pc you can see it here i'll try Enslaved: Odyssey to the West can you tell me that do the following requirements are true :

• Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.20GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+
  • Memory: 2 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 9600/ ATI Radeon HD 4850
  • DirectX: Version 9.0c
  • Hard Drive: 12 GB available space

^ Resident evil 5.,6..Revelations.. these will blow your socks off for a few months.. can be played in lower system requirements

so can tomb raider 2013.

Call of jaurez is a great western game as well.

[quote=“MarcusMarcel, post:10, topic:20486”]

Upsilon

Oh! I didn't saw the Scene PC game release log thread sorry for that and i've seen screenshots of Saints Row and that Batman game but i don't like any of 'em i do like AC IV but unfortunately it requires more than my pc you can see it here i'll try Enslaved: Odyssey to the West can you tell me that do the following requirements are true :

• Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.20GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+
  • Memory: 2 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 9600/ ATI Radeon HD 4850
  • DirectX: Version 9.0c
  • Hard Drive: 12 GB available space

[/quote]

I can't confirm or deny that as I haven't played that game myself. But it doesn't look very graphics-heavy, so i think it'll play fine on your PC.

^ thats minimum spec for the game.. and his card is the built in Intel VGA.. doubt that it would play better without jerking even on mid settings..

^ Okay Farhan i'll download RE 6...Thanks

Fifa 14 :D

Thank You Everyone for replying i downloaded Far Cry and Call of Duty i've finished those games..It was awesome and i had fun playing those games thanks to you people

Hamid_zizou
Thanks but i do not play sports games i like action-adventure game can you tell me the name of any good action-adventure game.

1st play Tomb raider 2013...

batman Arkham Asylum.. then batman arkham City..

Then Bioshock infinite

Then batman Arkham origins..

farhan_ds

Okay i'll try Batman Arkhan Asylum hey can you tell me that can i run Call of Duty Ghosts on my pc(Low Settings) if not then tell me which Call of Duty game i can play on my pc and btw are call of duty games good?

Thanks

people who have not played call of duty before will like it.. most people dislike new COD games because reviewers feel its just the same old game being rel-released everytime..

for a decent and recent start, i would recommend COD : modern warfare series.. when i started it, i didnt like such target oriented action FPS games.. but this one was unique and different.. so it was good.. plus i think it can run on your card on lower settings...

Ghosts has an extremely hih system requirement even after the Ram fix patch..

^You are right, coz on my list COD world at war also a good game.