Any famous brand for "Power Banks"?

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:18, topic:21738”]

12V to 5v usb kit and a charger.. connect to a 100AH battery..almost infinite mobile recharges for 3 years..

upto 17 years when using a gel battery,

[/quote]

interesting. What about

1. How to avoid Overcharging.

2. How to make sure that its providing actual that required by mobile. like 1.5 Amp or 2 amp?

^ that is the exact function of the kit being used.

But it won't be portable

that was not the point at all.

Sony and Samsung both have good power banks and you can get it from their retail stores any where in Pakistan. But that Mi Power bank looks so good :) @TA bro can you please share the aliexpress retail seller link from where you purchased your power bank and how much it costs you?

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:18, topic:21738”]

12V to 5v usb kit and a charger.. connect to a 100AH battery..almost infinite mobile recharges for 3 years..

upto 17 years when using a gel battery,

[/quote]

To my understanding the connection would look like this

2z81fec.jpg

If we want to charg and discharge at the same time how do we prevent current flowing from charger to not to goto Converter kit ???

cz battery is the main power drawer of 12V..

and even if the power goes from 12V directly to the kit, it would still provide only 5v out.. also it would only consume power when a device is connected.. so the rest of the power goes to battery only.. this is the standard away every charger and inverter and ups works.

[quote=“uzair82, post:8, topic:21738”]

http://www.mi.com/en/mipowerbank10400

very reliable product. me and 4 of my friends are using it and very satisfied. more than 9 sensors in it. over charge, under charge, short circuit etc… but you should beware of fake products in the market.

[/quote]

From where did you purchased it and cost?

[quote=“nasirjavaid, post:15, topic:21738”]

My cousin came from Australia last year and he had 50,000 mAH power bank with him:)
[/quote]

Count 50 grams for every 3000mah of it were to be using original liion batteries.

So it it were really 50000 mah then it’s weigh should be at least 0.9-1.0 kg.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I bought Xiaomi 10400 original power bank from Daraz.pk I was sealed pack and verified the scratch code (on box) by xiaomi website. It's giving me awesome backup