Any famous brand for "Power Banks"?

I want to purchase a power bank for my new Wingle device. But when I go to different shops I find different power banks, some say "Sigma" company, some just say "Power Bank".... I don't find any branded power bank.

Are their any branded power bank available? If yes, what's the cost of them? I want power bank that should give me 4-5 hours power.

Sony

Provide a detail of "Power bank".. some power banks are usb mobile chargers.. other are Dc adopters. some have built in charging..

define your exact detail of power bank..preferably a product link.

^ I want USB power bank to insert PTCL Wingle USB.

huawei .

http://karachi.bolee.com/detail/portable-dual-usb-20000mah-external-battery-power-bank-w-adapter-for-1353139

^ if such device is required, there are 100s of chinese and many branded power banks avaialble ranging from 1500Mah to 10,000mAh, maybe even more.. with both iphone and standard usb connectionsand daisy chain options.. simple search amazon. com for all brands, and then look which brand s avialble to your local shopkeeper.

I am using PNY power bank 10,000mAh which is providing 25+ hours for Wingle backup. It has 1 & 2 Amp output. I use its 2 Amp port for emergency fast mobile charging. Purchased it for Rs.3000/- One year warranty. Only drawback is long charging time.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

http://www.mi.com/en/mipowerbank10400

very reliable product. me and 4 of my friends are using it and very satisfied. more than 9 sensors in it. over charge, under charge, short circuit etc.. but you should beware of fake products in the market.

^^ i bought same mi power bank from aliexpress for 1400 rupees. Awsome quality.

@uzair82 From where you bought mi power bank and how much. As I couldn't find original. I bought fake and returned it after finding its fake(info found on internet) @TA How was the experience with aliexpress?

MI officil product is available fromAllmytech karachi.. however you should wait if you want an MI product or one+ product fro power bank.. new 10000mah banks are coming at 1/3 discounts from manufacturers soon.. but in a few months ..

Sony has a 5000 mah bank, for 2000rs,, since its made by sony.. didnt check if its official product.. check sony website for details.

[quote=“tramper, post:10, topic:21738”]

@uzair82
From where you bought mi power bank and how much. As I couldn’t find original. I bought fake and returned it after finding its fake(info found on internet)
@TA
How was the experience with aliexpress?

[/quote]
Good experience so far. Rcvd 3 different products.

Waiting for 2 more. One of them is without tracking so hopeless.

@TA Thanks @farhan_ds MashaAllah you are an encyclopedia and one of the major contributor to this forum.

^ :)

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:6, topic:21738”]

^ if such device is required, there are 100s of chinese and many branded power banks avaialble ranging from 1500Mah to 10,000mAh, maybe even more.. with both iphone and standard usb connectionsand daisy chain options.. simple search amazon. com for all brands, and then look which brand s avialble to your local shopkeeper.

[/quote]

My cousin came from Australia last year and he had 50,000 mAH power bank with him:)

you can connect a micro inverter to a battery and get 100,000,000 mAH backup..

making any size bank is not a problem.

can you explain it further. I didn't get it.

12V to 5v usb kit and a charger.. connect to a 100AH battery..almost infinite mobile recharges for 3 years..

upto 17 years when using a gel battery,

And you think it will be portable? :P

[quote=“tramper, post:10, topic:21738”]

@uzair82 From where you bought mi power bank and how much. As I couldn't find original. I bought fake and returned it after finding its fake(info found on internet) @TA How was the experience with aliexpress? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

[/quote]

from here..... reliable seller genius product

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Sale-Original-Portable-Xiaomi-Power-Bank-10400mAh-For-Xiaomi-M2-M2A-M2S-M3-Red-Rice/1619542837.html