Any 2Checkout user please reply ASAP

I am looking for some one who is either using 2Checkout on their Website for online payment processing or know some one who is doing the same.

Also If any one could please provide detail on any other alternative to 2Checkout for receiving online payments for a Pakistan based business then it will be highly appreciated.

P.S. Citibank is wrapping up here so the only Local payment processor will be no more.

There are many payment processors online but two I have used are 2CO and Plimus. It's easier to get accepted at Plimus but the charges for smaller transactions are higher than 2CO. Also, as far as I remember, Plimus payment schedule is 15 days whereas 2CO has it weekly. Both work well but 2CO has more software available, for example, integration into shopping cart software.

[quote=“Asad_N, post:2, topic:14955”]

There are many payment processors online but two I have used are 2CO and Plimus. It’s easier to get accepted at Plimus but the charges for smaller transactions are higher than 2CO. Also, as far as I remember, Plimus payment schedule is 15 days whereas 2CO has it weekly. Both work well but 2CO has more software available, for example, integration into shopping cart software.

[/quote]

So Asad_N do u recommend us to proceed with it

I am not sure I can make a recommendation without complete knowledge of your business and its requirements. If you have any specific concerns or questions, I can attempt to address them.

P.S. if you're trying to accept payment from Pakistani users, I'd offer a bank transfer method as first choice (yes, it's kind-of of manual but most pakistanis prefer it). For anywhere else, 2CO/Plimus work well. Note that 2CO and Plimus both allow you to accept PayPal payments too.

so by Bank transfer method the store will instruct Users to deposit amount in Specified bank accounts either online or by going there in person?

Yes, that's correct. Mobile banking, internet banking or in person.

actually this can be done if the target market is Pakistan only, but the store can also accept orders from International customers. The bank transfer option can be given to local customers but it will kill the smoothness of online shopping.

Obviously, you will need both bank transfer + credit card processing. But if your main target audience is pakistani users, not many are going to use credit cards. So my point was, you will definitely need bank transfer option too in this case.