Antenna design

HELLO GUYS hope eveyone is fine and doing good

i've a scenario......i am designing a MIMO system for which i have to design 4x transmitter antennas and 6x Reciever antennas ........i am seeking help on antenna design and hardware components involved in the design and i'll be very thankful to those who help me to proceed further.........

regards

kashif

Can u explaine what is MIMO system. ? WTF is all your gadgets ....

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Can u explaine what is MIMO system. ? WTF is all your gadgets …
[/quote]

if u don’t even know what it is then get the F*** off from here

don’t reply if u don’t have any suggestion or help material

I think MIMO is for Multiple Input, Multiple Output antennas. Is this a smart antenna?

Have you consulted Balanis' book on antenna theory and design?

well Basically MIMO is the use of multilpe Antenanns for rafio transmission or something right?

I think MIMO is for Multiple Input, Multiple Output antennas. Is this a smart antenna?

Have you consulted Balanis’ book on antenna theory and design?

[/quote]

basically my project is transmission through MIMO BLAST(bell labs layered space time) but lets just stick to antenna design …i just ask about a practical antenna design …i’ll look for the book around and give it a go right now

thanks

well Basically MIMO is the use of multilpe Antenanns for rafio transmission or something right?
[/quote]

yeah craig u r right but not exactly for radio transmission systems can be of any form but mine is Radio transmission …i have to transmit video over that system

yeah craig u r right but not exactly for radio transmission systems can be of any form but mine is Radio transmission …i have to transmit video over that system
[/quote]

will u being digtal or analogue video coz if ur doin digital i may be able to help u

will u being digtal or analogue video coz if ur doin digital i may be able to help u
[/quote]

basically that is compressed video and that will be from another project and my job is to establish a point to point communication with higher data rate and efficient with low bit error rates…i’ve simulated SER(symbol error rate in MATLAB and code is working fine but useless at this time )

you can see this link for further expanation and if u want i can send you the research papers …

http://www.bell-labs.com/project/blast/

theroretically there are not many problems but i’ve to consider hardware seriously and antenna and DSP-boards are the main things which we have to consider

@ craig this is the main thing and originally proposed idea and it has been implemented only at lab-level by BELL labs and japan n china are working on it

http://www.bell-labs.com/project/blast/high-level-overview.html