Another zong ad

Not an official ad, But a funny ad made by a few guys using their cell phone. Hilarious though.

You'll need facebook to watch this:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=93343149801&ref=nf

why Every one attack to zong ?

^ Cause everyone is jealous of it. :D

Lol. Because geo showed their ad so many times during the T20 WC that it has annoyed everyone ! LOL.

That ad is real funny though.

mere tau kaan pak gye the sun sun k :s mera network ha zong zong zong:S

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

mere tau kaan pak gye the sun sun k :s mera network ha zong zong zong:S
[/quote]

And then after that… Suno zara khushi ki ahaat !!!

:D

zong sucks

zong sucks
[/quote]

actually due to their crappy ads

zong suckss

/\ I think zong's adds are much better than mobilink adds.

And then after that… Suno zara khushi ki ahaat !!!
[/quote]

true man !! its weired how they show that useless add , if greenstar really want to advertise for Condoms they must create create some sensual add and broadcast it late night or on some specific channels like aaj , the music , geo ,

whats aim to broadcast condom adds during cricket matches when every one is watching matches with family , …

true man !! its weired how they show that useless add , if greenstar really want to advertise for Condoms they must create create some sensual add and broadcast it late night or on some specific channels like aaj , the music , geo ,

whats aim to broadcast condom adds during cricket matches when every one is watching matches with family , …

[/quote]

Exactly… and if thats not enough, Even during the match they would show the ad on the side… Seriously… It makes you feel so uncomfortable infront of family watching a condom ad… Thankgod i had Supersports at the day of the final so i could watch it there without a single ad !!

Exactly… and if thats not enough, Even during the match they would show the ad on the side… Seriously… It makes you feel so uncomfortable infront of family watching a condom ad… Thankgod i had Supersports at the day of the final so i could watch it there without a single ad !!
[/quote]

Thats why i love Supersports.

actually due to their crappy ads

zong suckss

[/quote]

Telenor makes the worst ads

zongg bhi kam nahin hai yaaar... :D