Another New Cricket [Trine Cricket 10]

I was searching internet for any cricket games, then finally i found 2 games, one is ASHES CRICKET 2009 from CODEMASTERS and the other is TRINE CRICKET 10.

not so much information is out there at this time.

but the basic things about this game are as follows.

An Indian Gaming Studios are developing this cricket game......

and there are some rumors that this is the next cricket game of EA Sports.

may be Trine's are only the developer and afterwards the game may published by EA.

God knows better

but check out the screenshots.

this game looking very nice and very real.

any cricket fan will loves these screenshots...... as the full realism of cricket seen in every screenshot.

more over, i also tell you that dont notice the Kits of the teams as the game is in development and will be release in 2010

so developers said that they will change this kit of teams when the game will be near to completion.

developers also said that they will get the full ICC license for player names, kits, tournaments etc etc.......

i m sure this will be the next EA Sports cricket game.....

as the Ea Sports 2010 line up is referred to the term as " 10 " not " 2010 " so this thing is another hint for this game is related to EA......

anyways time will tells us all ......

lets look at the screenshots

sorry for my bad english :)

Cricket_10.jpg

Cricket10_image1.jpg Cricket10_image2.jpg Cricket10_image3.jpg Cricket10_image4.jpg

Cricket10_image5.jpg Cricket10_image6.jpg Cricket10_image7.jpg Cricket10_image8.jpg

Cricket10_image9.jpg Cricket10_image10.jpg Sanath_Jayasuriya_Head_Render.jpg

graphics tou lush hain! i hope gameplay is the same. wots the min requirements for this cricket 10 game? its been a while i played a cricket game on pc. may give it a go.

system requirement not official hence not confirmed, but 1 developer can easily tell whats the minimum system requirements for this game to be run.....

there are lot of topics on internet circulating around what will be the system requirements for this game???

some peoples said it will require 2 GB RAM..... 3.0 GHz Processor........

while on the other hand some people said it will require minimum of 4 GB RAM......

i dont know the actual truth..... as i mentioned above nothing is official until yet.....

and in my view this is another issue thats why EA is hiding this game and not announcing it......

2 things are main.

one is the system requirements of this game and the other is the TITLE for this game.......

once it said to be ICC T20 Cricket Worldcup 2009.

then it said to be EA Sports Cricket 09

then ICC Cricket 09

And now Trine Cricket 10.......

its the headache of them...... we just have to wait and see......

i m sure, until next month so much information will be came out for this game

and also we will finally knows this game is related to EA or not

just wait and watch.........

and yeah i also hope the gameplay will also be that awsome as the graphics.....

if this happen then i m sure this will be the best cricket game made ever......

they dreamy cricket game of all cricket fans :)

cheers

sorry for my bad english