here u can c da pics

http://img190.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=090601115729.jpg

reason of sale..???

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

reason of sale…???
[/quote]

gettin LG viewty KU990

Hey didn't you just sell one........

and wasn't that one 6 months old too.....

Hey didn’t you just sell one…

and wasn’t that one 6 months old too…

[/quote]

i had 2 ipods

1 mine n 1 my bro,s

so its his ipod now

mine ipod sold ( arsalan baught it )

@shaz u have disappeared from the nokia n95 thread, if u have sold it or are having 2nd thoughts u should get it closed :)

@shaz u have disappeared from the nokia n95 thread, if u have sold it or are having 2nd thoughts u should get it closed :)
[/quote]

yeah bro it waz for sale …and as i said i paid 36k for it when i baught it new …but i found that ppl were offering me too low for that set… it waz under warrenty n mint condition + all original acc + 2gb card …so i thought i shud keep it instead of selling it for that low price

oh ok... glad u cleared that ... I was awaiting your reply abt the pics and other queries I asked before I made an offer on it near ur demand price :) ... anyways do let me know if you later on do decide to sell it..... anyways lets get this thread back to your ipod touch topic :)

oh ok… glad u cleared that … I was awaiting your reply abt the pics and other queries I asked before I made an offer on it near ur demand price :) … anyways do let me know if you later on do decide to sell it… anyways lets get this thread back to your ipod touch topic :)
[/quote]

yeah sure if it,ll b for sale again i,ll let u know … n if u make a fair deal u,ll get it … if u r in lahore u can c the condition in real …that wud b better then pics

my offer is 12000 Rps, wave your hand if you are interested..

11500,but quickly---- wat u say,?

yeah sure if it,ll b for sale again i,ll let u know … n if u make a fair deal u,ll get it … if u r in lahore u can c the condition in real …that wud b better then pics
[/quote]

yeah i am from Lahore… :) but 1 or 2 pics wud have been helpful plus the warranty from where and u having the box and all the receipts plus reason of selling but yes I wud see it for real when buying it but as you have postponed that… I was already looking for N95 or N96… so came across your thread… hope wen u decide to sell it again its still in mint condition till then… and hopefully in the warranty time period :)