Another facebook

hi guys , is there a need for another block buster social media web site like facebook, twitter or linkedin ??

Dear Taizab walay bhai i don think so therz ny left than the names u mentioned above .........

There are tons of social networking sites.

Facebook's current direct competitor is Google Plus. Previously MySpace used to be the king, but it's not that popular anymore.

Then there are many less common competitors, see here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_social_networking_websites

for the love of God........ don't create another sh!t social network, world and kids are already addicted to the active one's and ruining their actual social life's, making them pervert, stalkers and criminals in a sense.

Thanks for your valuable comments, but i believe the human chemistry is that it needs a change after some time , i myself is now fed up waking up with facebook and then the old same story follows as usual and this is the story of majority of Planetarians.

Lots of social networking website available worldwide.

There are a lot of problems with Facebook lately. And they are growing in number, gradually. Both in desktop site and even more so with the different mobile apps we are forced to install in our phone.

Yes, I also believe it is time for another and better social networking site.

^ I don't think there's any need of a Facebook-esque website at all... certainly not since we have started using private networking apps like Whatsapp & Telegram, which are much more secure and private.

Facebook was always an abomination IMO... so don't need for another one to spawn up.

Whatsapp is already owned by Facebook, so you can say bye bye to privacy on Whatsapp.

The problem with Facebook is that it is quickly trying to become a single space for everything on the internet (for a monopoly obviously). This would have been great if the content was pulled from original locations (like for example google reader) but this is not the case on FB. Website owners need to manage a page on FB and publish+advertise regularly to reach their subscribers on FB.

A new social networking site is definitely needed which combines the ease of messaging of WhatsApp, the readability of Google Reader, the instant micro-blogging of Twitter, + other good things from FB, LinkedIn and G+. With better privacy controls as well. It should not try to amass everything on its own servers, but should provide a sort of platform only to different other services as needed. Photos on Picasa/Flicker for example, videos on Youtube/dailymotion with direct embedding, Information on blogs/sites/RSS we follow with their own embedded ads, etc etc.

[quote=“SupMA5TER, post:9, topic:22232”]

Whatsapp is already owned by Facebook, so you can say bye bye to privacy on Whatsapp.

[/quote]

That’s not the kind of privacy I’m talking about. Only terrorists have to worry about their activity being monitored or stored.

I was talking about general privacy. In facebook, everything is open, everyone is permitted (you can customize it, but that kills the point of using FB). While on apps like Whatsapp, things are a lot more private, your discussions & media is directed at a certain audience, it’s not “bepardah”.

You may not understand my point because you’re a FB user, but those who don’t use FB understand what I’m talking about.

-----

Also, if you’re a terrorist or simply paranoid about your privacy a little too much, you can switch to Telegram which is simply a better but lesser known alternative to Whatsapp.

-----

I simply don’t use nor like FB, so it doesn’t concern me. For those whom are concerned, i already gave a link with all the available social networking sites available. You may choose your replacement yourself.

-----

Last but not least, if none of them seem good enough to you, and FB doesn’t satisfy you anymore either, then why not make your own social networking site? Make it the way you want & hope like hell that it succeeds.

Adios!

Go in Darknet if you are so concerned about your privacy

end of discussion, world no need no stupid another social networka like facebooka.

putin.gif

MrKamran thanks for your final verdict , however I second the opinion of SupMA5TER , there is definitely a need for another show, Upsilon i agree that the media should be free and open even though secured and private.

My point of view is that YES we all spend/waste lot of time on FB just to inform others , making other more update about our activities and life . But but we get in return , just LIKES and few funny comments. All activity is for others . On top of it , i am sure 50 % of the users are just fake on FB.

My point is that if you spend lot of time on social media it should give us some thing in return. Like LInkedIn. May be a cross bread of FB 30% and LinkedIN 50% and twitter 20% would do :)

80%* pakistanis are using fb negatively, just recently in school where my younger brother is studying, some other student used camera glasses to take pictures of all female teachers then later he edited as being kissed and huged by Hollywood celebs and put photos on FB...

[quote=“armada, post:14, topic:22232”]

80%* pakistanis are using fb negatively, just recently in school where my younger brother is studying, some other student used camera glasses to take pictures of all female teachers then later he edited as being kissed and huged by Hollywood celebs and put photos on FB…
[/quote]

Corrupt mentality… You can do same on any website except facebook.Soch Soch ki bt ha…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk