Another Bomb Blast

After the bomb Blast Near Marriot Hotel Today a bomb blast Took place In the hujra(House i Guess) off Asfand Yaar Wali.Why these bomb blasts only take place in muslim countries.Who is behind These blasts.Your take Plz

its not hijra (khusrra) its hujra means dera, and no body knows this who is behind this but i'll say these bomb blasters are coming from Fata, WazirasStan, Afghan borderline Area where these days our army guys killing innocent peoples for America as if you know ....so it may be the Reaction of this Action? and other i want to say our political boys doing this for scaring Pakistani people i don't know what they want from us.. :( sorry for bad English :D

even on eid day these people dont rest!!

^^

Hard working people. No holidays! =D

i don,t think dats funny :/

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^^

Hard working people. No holidays! =D

[/quote]

nice joke but seriously think of the eid of these people. They may have lost their father/mother/brother etc. due to army operation.

^^

Sorry!

Yeah I know thats not funny but what else you or I can do sitting home on our PCs. I know those bomb blasters are doing a #$%#. Not all of them are army effected. They just get their mind washed from the bullshit so called "mullas" who assure them of their place in paradise and boom they go! These are so called Muslims with no knowledge of Islam.

By the way Pakistani army is not killing all the innocent people, there is a real bullshit going on in that area courtesy India and USA.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

nice joke but seriously think of the eid of these people. They may have lost their father/mother/brother etc. due to army operation.

[/quote]

They may have lost their father/mother/brother and they may have now taken lives of others father/mother/brother and they may have accepted the death like a dog! they may have come from some other country. they may have been part of some anti Islam or anti Pakistani group.

sah: Please lets keep conspiracy theories out of it...