Angry Citizens Burn Robbers

karachi_mob.jpg

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
Angry citizens in Timber Market area of Karachi burnt 3 robbers alive in presence of helpless police.

The News Reports that “In a shocking incident of vigilante justice, a mob in Karachi on Wednesday burnt three bandits alive near the Timber Market, venting their anger and disgust over the rising crimes.”

[/quote]

Link to articles,

http://www.thenews.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=14699

http://www.thenews.com.pk/daily_detail.asp?id=112722

Its just barbaric and prehistoric. :(

the robbers killed a man that's why the mob burned them

what an emmotionaly retarded nation.. it just appals me to see so many people watching this standing there in the picture. Ppl who have done far more serious crimes against our nation get away clean thanks to NRO and these idiots rite there in the picture are wenting out their misdirected anger at their own people.

Well the police ain't doing nothing...so people's frustration is coming out like this. I am sure a couple of more public incidents like this will bring down the street crimes rates in Karachi.

In other news, crime in the Timber Market area falls by 85%.

If you are caught red handed, you deserve the worst. I shoot first, ask questions later.

looks like the robbers were not armed.

a mob burnt three bandits venting their anger and disgust over the rising crimes
[/quote]

sad, cruel. but a place where there is no law and order and justice for common citizen, one cannot just blame the 'mob'.

Well the police ain’t doing nothing…so people’s frustration is coming out like this. I am sure a couple of more public incidents like this will bring down the street crimes rates in Karachi.
[/quote]

you are right

what they did might be wrong but the result is gonna be good

these guys deserve it! these days we hear that robbers kill people who are reluctant to give away their mobile phones

[/quote]

they were they killed one person too

when the police doesn’t do anything then citizen have to take the matters in their hand

sad, cruel. but a place where there is no law and order and justice for common citizen, one cannot just blame the ‘mob’.

[/quote]

They were armed with TTs.

Station House Officer, Eidgah, Nasir Mehmood, said the bandits were unidentified and their bodies were shifted to the morgue. He added that they had found two TT pistols from the bandits and jewellery and Rs 20,000 looted from Akbar’s house.
[/quote]

Vigilante but since they were caught in the act (hence proven to be guilty), it is good to see people dealing with the slack left by the authorities. However, I would have preferred that their hands be cut off, as Islam tells us to do. Let them become a living example of the results of thieving. Such examples are far more effective at reducing crime than mere threats from Police.

what an emmotionaly retarded nation… it just appals me to see so many people watching this standing there in the picture. Ppl who have done far more serious crimes against our nation get away clean thanks to NRO and these idiots rite there in the picture are wenting out their misdirected anger at their own people.
[/quote]

Their own people? Do robber/killers and robbed/killed belong to the same category?

In my view this is a postive sign that people are waking up, the trend must change of bieng living ignorant, police will never change, forget it. We have to takecare of each other, and there is nothing bad if u take things in ur own hands to remove evil (especially if theres no law n order).

And yes burning was not right but people had no choice, as if they had left the robbers in the police custody, then we all know wht would hve happened next.

Well, i think it's a good thing.Police is doing nothing against these street robbers and now i am sure robbers are scared..

very nice job by citizens...

I ll give a nobel prize to the person who sugested this punishment

these robers dont care about lives of anyone so y should we...

This wil give courage to people to rise up and deal with these bitches

once again

shoot 'em all

very nice job by citizens…

I ll give a nobel prize to the person who sugested this punishment

these robers dont care about lives of anyone so y should we…

This wil give courage to people to rise up and deal with these bitches

once again

shoot 'em all

[/quote]

No comments…

even though i somewhat agree with the crowd sentiments but still its a job of police and court to decide the punishment
[/quote]

thats the problem, there is no police, no justice, and people know that. if only the dictator… (;

according to geo, 90% of the area where the incident took place is controlled by Rehman Dakait

edit - double post

edit - double post
[/quote]

you can delete the posts too

according to geo, 90% of the area where the incident took place is controlled by Rehman Dakait
[/quote]

ya and the people of that area are quite fed up with him and his gang

They were armed with TTs.

Vigilante but since they were caught in the act (hence proven to be guilty), it is good to see people dealing with the slack left by the authorities. However, I would have preferred that their hands be cut off, as Islam tells us to do. Let them become a living example of the results of thieving. Such examples are far more effective at reducing crime than mere threats from Police.

[/quote]

YES I agree with asad that intead of buring them, cutting thier hands according to islamic law would be most appropreat and living example for long term.

you can delete the posts too

[/quote]

khalid bhai has disabled tht option in forum

hey y man turn it back on

it was a good thing