Android VS IOS

Which is best....Reasons please

iOS-android.jpg

Endless war.

Something best for one person may be worst for other. Every OS has its pros and cons.

Windows Phone... Perfectly sits between both those OSes.. Half the customization from Android, and half the user-friendliness from iOS. B)

I would agree with Upsilon. People usually underestimate Windows Phone but they are good.

Thanks Upsilon and friends- now i have a valid reason for window-a combo of two is better

[quote=“Upsilon, post:3, topic:21580”]

Windows Phone… Perfectly sits between both those OSes… Half the customization from Android, and half the user-friendliness from iOS. B)

[/quote]

But the same thing you mention is every pros and corns. I don’t like its interface. It not looks very sleek.

[quote=“rimtiaz, post:6, topic:21580”]

But the same thing you mention is every pros and corns. I don't like its interface. It not looks very sleek.

[/quote]

Another problem with Android and IOS is, every tom, dick and harry has it. Unlike Windows phone which is used by less users and has a very fresh interface.

Rs.10000 Android phone has almost same interface as Rs.50000 Android phone.

Before anyone else posts in this thread..

Kill this thread with fire.

^ Thank god you're not the mod/admin. You would close every thread which disagrees with your personal opinion. :P

I am waiting for tri-boot mobile phones to come. Now that would definitely be for "everyone".

^ Dunno about that, but based on speculation, soon it will actually be possible to switch our phone's OS between Android & Windows Phone easily, just like how we can easily switch Windows and Linux on our PCs. That would be pretty awesome indeed, i would love to use... say, a LG G# device with Windows Phone 8.1+.

Dual boot tablets are already out.

^ I'm not talking about particular tabs/phones. I'm talking about freely being able to change ANY branded smartphone's OS from Android to Windows Phone & vice versa. That is not possible right now, but according to rumours and speculation it will be, soon...

Yes that will be ultra cool. Finally the OS choice will be the end-users', not the manufacturers'.

[quote=“Upsilon, post:10, topic:21580”]

^ Thank god you're not the mod/admin. You would close every thread which disagrees with your personal opinion. :P

[/quote]

i have no personal opinion on this topic.. comparing 2 equally good and totally opposite products is extremely stupid.. when none of the items can be compared why should there be a useless debate over it when the internet already has about 5 billion results on the same search.

besides, all of you are posting like bots anyways, so you all suck as well..

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:16, topic:21580”]

i have no personal opinion on this topic.. comparing 2 equally good and totally opposite products is extremely stupid.. when none of the items can be compared why should there be a useless debate over it when the internet already has about 5 billion results on the same search.

besides, all of you are posting like bots anyways, so you all suck as well..

[/quote]

First of all no, they are not "totally opposite", they're both OSes that share a lot of the features at this point. Only fanboys may see a big difference between them, cause i sure don't.

Secondly, if we go by that logic then perhaps we should turn down all the forums and discussion websites, because almost everything that exists has already been discussed by now..

Thirdly, nobody is asking you to participate in the debates, so either stop trying to police the forums or keep your pointless comments to your head.

No hard feelings, I'm just annoyed by your constant "close this thread before xyz" comments... That is all. Peace out!

Thanks [upsilon] and other participant for great support and guide- i really appreciate your positivity- Within limits and rules everyone has right to ask, answer and participate it is not for personal chit chat and no one is forced to see or comment- i don't want to remind it but repetitive comments heart me.

thanks again Upslllon.

PC makers are increasingly pushing devices that dual-boot Android and Windows, and it appears that phonemanufacturers will follow a similar path in the coming months. Microsoft recently revealedIndia-based Karbonn Mobiles will start shipping Windows Phones soon, and the company says it plans to create handsets that support both Android and Windows Phone.

Here's one of Windows Phone's biggest advantages over Android...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

<strong>Windows 10 will be released to all WP8 Lumia phones</strong>
14 November, 2014 | Comments (126) | Post your comment

Tags: Microsoft, Nokia, Windows Phone, Firmware update

We have some wonderful news to all Lumia owners around the world. Today Microsoft announced via its Twitter account that all Windows Phone 8-based Lumia smartphones will be treated to the upcoming Windows 10 OS next year.

gsmarena_001.jpg

The next iteration of Windows was announced recently and it will unify the Windows OS and make it compatible to phones, tablets and PCs with just one installation. Windows 10 is coming sometime next year and it is currently in development.

It's really good news to see Microsoft updating even three-year old phones with less RAM to the latest Windows OS. We know Microsoft's decision to ditch all WP7 phones when switching to WP8 was a huge blow to the fans and the Windows Phone OS popularity itself. But apparently Microsoft has learned a valuable lesson since then and won't make the same mistake again.

Source | Via

[/quote]

Source: http://www.gsmarena.com/windows_10_will_be_released_to_all_wp8_lumia_phones-news-10212.php

How many android devices are getting the lollipop upgrade? Not that many... Heck, how many devices got the Kitkat upgrade? Only the popular ones did...

Free large OS updates like this mean a lot to users who keep their phones for long times, it allows them to keep using their favorite phones without having to upgrade just for an OS update. I give props to Microsoft for this classy move! B)