Android Devices wont access internet through wifi on PTCL 1mb

Hey I have TP-LINK WR740N wireless router, and PTCL 1 mb Internet (fibre). The problem I am having is that my laptop works great on wifi, iphone, e63, e71 works great on wifi but all the android devices are having the same problem. I had Samsung Galaxy Pro and it connects to wifi with no problem but no internet access. I thought its a hardware problem then I bought Nexus one but the same problem happened. Then I checked on HTC desire and the problem remains same. All the android devices connects to my wifi but access no internet. Please help because its useless to have high-end mobile device w/o internet access. I have set my nexus one mobile to static ip but no result :( Please help me out on this :( I have also tried static ip and tried to change other wifi settings on router and mobile both and also updated my wifi's firmware and also resetted it but no use. Only android devices i.e samsung galaxy pro, nexus one google, htc desire etc. are having problem everything else is working fine as I have mentioned before.

Check your router - maybe you've got an IP block. I have the same router, and I can use my Desire and my laptop on it.

And a Nokia E63 as well. :)

Check your router settings such as try changing wireless channel. I have tried Samsung Galaxy Spica and Galaxy S and both worked perfectly fine on PTCL wifi adsl modem.

[quote=“shaheerk, post:2, topic:15733”]

Check your router - maybe you’ve got an IP block. I have the same router, and I can use my Desire and my laptop on it.

And a Nokia E63 as well. :)

[/quote][quote=“Franky, post:3, topic:15733”]

Check your router settings such as try changing wireless channel. I have tried Samsung Galaxy Spica and Galaxy S and both worked perfectly fine on PTCL wifi adsl modem.

[/quote]

No IP is blocked I have checked.

What channels? its b/g/n but i have tried all of them seperately none of them work

All three (bgn) enabled, and bandwidth (the 20/40ghz) set to auto.

Tried a factory reset of the router?

[quote=“imranuh, post:4, topic:15733”]

No IP is blocked I have checked.

What channels? its b/g/n but i have tried all of them seperately none of them work

[/quote]

My bro’s laptop fails to connect when I switch WLAN channel to 13.

0lKVb.jpg

Trying switching wifi comm encryption to off. i.e. "open" or wep. Hopefully, that will make a difference.

I did so but nothing happened. this problem is only at my place. Its working everywhere else. I even changes my router but no use :(

Have you tried resetting the router and begin configuraion from scratch?