Android: Completely hide app?

I am trying to make one of those stealth monitoring apps. Almost everything else is done, however, the most important thing remains, making it invisible. Since these things are not covered by google officially, I am seeking help from anyone who has done this before?

PS: I know this is possible to make the app completely hiden from user as I have seen some apps doing this.

What do you mean by "Completely" Hidden.....

A user can see what is running on his task manager, and task managers for each UI is different......

[quote=“deffury, post:2, topic:17566”]

What do you mean by “Completely” Hidden…

A user can see what is running on his task manager, and task managers for each UI is different…

[/quote]

Yes deffury it is completely possible to hide an android app from everywhere (task managers and Menus) and one wouldn’t be able to see that application running in the task manager. Many Android anti-viruses (such as avast!) use these techniques to protect the security software from rogue applications. And moreover, a different task manager UI won’t make it different altogether. It would remain essentially the same as any Android task manager until you download a separate Task Manager Application or use a different firmware distribution altogether.

[quote=“o.O, post:, topic:”]

I am trying to make one of those stealth monitoring apps. Almost everything else is done, however, the most important thing remains, making it invisible. Since these things are not covered by google officially, I am seeking help from anyone who has done this before?

PS: I know this is possible to make the app completely hiden from user as I have seen some apps doing this.

[/quote]

o.O I don’t have an idea on how to make such a hidden application but there is one thing I am sure of. You have to create an application that can set itself as a system administrator for your Android OS. And try posting this question on www.stackoverflow.com and do post back if you get an answer. It would be invaluable.

[quote=“rafay18, post:3, topic:17566”]

Yes dufffury it is completely possible to hide an android app from everywhere …

[/quote]

??? Why the insult??

[quote=“deffury, post:4, topic:17566”]

??? Why the insult??

[/quote]

My goodness!!! I never meant that…It was just a typo. I never observed your nick’s spelling. You are older than me and I respect you. Sorry for that. I will edit the post.

why thank you very much dear...

I will tell my grand kids of the kindess you showed to us old folks like me.... :)

hehe