An1020-16t

Hey guys if someone is having an1020-16t ptcl modem and having a dsl connection of 4mb or higher then plzzz reply and contact here.

[quote=“abdullahaftab, post:, topic:”]

Hey guys if someone is having an1020-16t ptcl modem and having a dsl connection of 4mb or higher then plzzz reply and contact here.

[/quote]

yea i got this modem with 4mb package

yesterday i also get this modem . white and black combination with some nice features i thought its pakistani made ? :D

[quote=“abdullahaftab, post:, topic:”]

[/quote]

I have it too.

Yar plzz give me the username and password of ur 4mb package i think it may also work on my line.

^

lmao & what will he use than?

ur so funny... lol

[quote=“StrikerX, post:6, topic:14992”]

^

lmao & what will he use than?

[/quote]

exactly… :lol:

Guys u just dont get it i am using a 1mb package but i have been given a 4mb port( my downstream shows 4mb) it is most probably that my speed i restricted through my user id and if i use a 4mb user id my speed may increase...................and.............lol what will he use lmfaou he will not have any affect on his dsl speed if any happens it would be me soo plzz give me some 4mb user id for LAHORE.

ok u pay me 2k a month and i am ready to share my user id...is it ok??? hehe

why people are so cruel they cant bear the happiness of others :S

[quote=“abdullahaftab, post:9, topic:14992”]

Guys u just dont get it i am using a 1mb package but i have been given a 4mb port( my downstream shows 4mb) it is most probably that my speed i restricted through my user id and if i use a 4mb user id my speed may increase…and…lol what will he use lmfaou he will not have any affect on his dsl speed if any happens it would be me soo plzz give me some 4mb user id for LAHORE.

[/quote]

DoubleFacePalm.jpg?t=1246911515

The guy giving you his ID won’t be able to login when you are connected with his ID. PTCL doesn’t allow multiple logins through a single ID.

Now is that really true???

^Yes its true and i have experienced this....