AMZAON.com

i want to buy a laptop battery from amzaon. Its cost is 15.41$+7$ shipping charges. but in the policies under the ASIA there is no name of PAKISTAN. and if i can b purchased is there any other charges will be charged when i receive the item. i need some more information about this.

yes. if u are able to ship it to pakistan, you will have to pay duty/charges (as deemed appropraite by the shipping company)..

but they are not shipping it. they will use the parcel to send battery. ". This item is shipped via USPS! " .

USPS - The United States Postal Service (U.S. Postal Service)

try tigerdirect.com or google that battery n u'll find a source tht ships to pakistan

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

but they are not shipping it. they will use the parcel to send battery. ". This item is shipped via USPS! " .

USPS - The United States Postal Service (U.S. Postal Service)

[/quote]

lol…

bro shipping = parcel…

shipping doesn’t necessarily means things will come via SHIPS… :P

I once saw an ad on facebook about some company that gives you US postal address and then ship the items to you. I think its name was shipito or something. Google that.

If you can post to me, I can post it to you. I would prefer ebay China Sellers. I got my mac battery for aroudn 4k from there

use aliexpress.com

forget about buying from europe or usa. sucks big time!

i want to buy a laptop battery from amzaon. Its cost is 15.41$+7$ shipping charges. but in the policies under the ASIA there is no name of PAKISTAN. and if i can b purchased is there any other charges will be charged when i receive the item. i need some more information about this.
[/quote]

yeah…i am wondering the same question…that if we buy any item on amazon, WILL IT COME TO PAKISTAN??

I dont think its a good idea as most of the best price deals are available here . Plus warranty problem is there.

but there are lot of things which are not available in pakistan, which we have to order from amazon, in computer field for example Apple MAC BOOK, apple mac, MAC AIR laptops........etc

anybody to answer this..??

but there are lot of things which are not available in pakistan, which we have to order from amazon, in computer field for example Apple MAC BOOK, apple mac, MAC AIR laptops…etc
[/quote]

http://mediacenterpk.com/

he only customized by adding 2 gig extra ram on top of standard 2 gig that took mediaceter to get it for him in 2 month just because it was customized and not standard configuration.
[/quote]

In the west they call that sort of thing the “apple tax” :D

^ Indeed.

can we order it directly or by ourselves..??