Amir Liaquat

Real face of Amir Liaquat

Real Face of Amir Liaquat

Is this True or not?

And its Reply

Amir Liaquat Hussain Reply to His Leaked Video

No idea...but it seems so...though the unsynced audio is controversial and i guess the only thing that can produce it false!

Amir Liaquat's conversation & his columns in Express led me to believe that it isn't fake. From his early days on TV I have believed him to be a good actor in the field like many others. Unfortunately we are a nation full of religious traders. We can find them in every nook and corner; dubba peers, aamils, malangs etc and many people literally licking their feet. This guy is in top line among his flock just like a five star hotel compared to other dhhabbas.

I was gonna start such a thread a few days ago, but decided not to...

Anyways, the video isn't fake, The audio is unsynched, but if you download the video, and sync the audio & video yourself, it matches with his lip-sync...

Besides his facial expressions & movements suits up with his dialogues, Especially the whole clapping & singing thing...

He basically dug a well for himself... But seriously, just because he's exposed doesn't make him the devil. Its not like we're angels ourselves...

he is a TV recording actor and i really don't care about them what they do what they take drugs etc :lol:

This is the well synchronized video unveiling a hypocrite. Watch and decide what he is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BksUZzIL1wE

Don't know whether its fake or not but I think we should use our own mind. Take good things and leave bad things. Simple is that.

^ very true.. Take good things..watch his morning and iftar shows on ary digital.

Hypocrisy at its best

[quote=“Imran, post:7, topic:15449”]

Don’t know whether its fake or not but I think we should use our own mind. Take good things and leave bad things. Simple is that.

[/quote]

’‘If someone teaches good things to others, he himself should also obey those good things’’.

It is on us if we adopt good things from his personality or bad things

Obviously fake. If that was the kind of language he used to use while on set, he would have been boycotted a long time ago by religious guest personalities. Moreover, if this video is true, then the blame lies on the GEO TV for promoting the guy in the first place. Besides, the timing of the video is also very meaningful. Last but not the least, I wonder why the composer of this video has decided to remain anonymous. If you do decide to malign someone's image in the public, at least first produce the guts to show your face and challenge openly.

After this video came out, I decided to check for its authenticity by doing a few video editing experiments myself. The result is, its not that difficult for me to produce a perfectly lip-synced version of a zardari speech (edited from his various public speeches footage) in which he uses extremely bad language for BB. The only problem for me is to find a good voice-over actor and we all know that there are some very talented voice copying actors in "Hum sub umeed say hain", "4 men show", etc.

^

And there still exists a community which still thinks that earth is FLAT not sphere. <_<

http://www.alaska.net/~clund/e_djublonskopf/Flatearthsociety.htm

[quote=“SupMA5TER, post:12, topic:15449”]

Obviously fake. If that was the kind of language he used to use while on set, he would have been boycotted a long time ago by religious guest personalities. Moreover, if this video is true, then the blame lies on the GEO TV for promoting the guy in the first place. Besides, the timing of the video is also very meaningful. Last but not the least, I wonder why the composer of this video has decided to remain anonymous. If you do decide to malign someone’s image in the public, at least first produce the guts to show your face and challenge openly.

After this video came out, I decided to check for its authenticity by doing a few video editing experiments myself. The result is, its not that difficult for me to produce a perfectly lip-synced version of a zardari speech (edited from his various public speeches footage) in which he uses extremely bad language for BB. The only problem for me is to find a good voice-over actor and we all know that there are some very talented voice copying actors in “Hum sub umeed say hain”, “4 men show”, etc.

[/quote]

Why don’t you do that for us? I mean dubbing various ‘‘Zardari’’ videos with ‘‘perfectly synchronized lips’’.

[quote=“SupMA5TER, post:12, topic:15449”]

Last but not the least, I wonder why the composer of this video has decided to remain anonymous. If you do decide to malign someone’s image in the public, at least first produce the guts to show your face and challenge openly.

[/quote]

here it is…

^This is not the person I was referring to. He merely joined the footage in one video and posted it online. I meant the person who actually leaked these footages to him. That person's identity and credibility will let us better judge whether it is dubbed or not. And now that this issue has become so openly discussed, I wish that the cameramen, set crew etc of GEO Network should also come up with their views (whether of denial or approval of this video) publicly. After all, if all this is true, then its a great responsibilty of GEO TV and its crew to save the Pakistani public from such hypocrisy. A mere copyright notice doesn't serve the same purpose, instead looks like a more mischievous act, if you think deeply.

@Blogger: I did that for personal satisfaction only and had no intention of posting online at that time. I used some extreme language while dubbing over in my own voice and have, therefore, no intention of posting it for public viewing. I was just trying to prove that it is possible to change the wordings of a speech while still maintaining a perfect sync between movement of lips and the words such lip-movement is expected to produce. And yes, it is possible and proven, though the point of a very good copying of someone's voice remains, but thats something I have seen many a times in comedy shows like the ones I mentioned before.

^Can you also make Zardari clap his hands?

Amir liaqaut is one SOB. He is a media person "paid to perform on religious shows".

If i'm being paid to lie then i'll lie, and if i'm paid to tell the truth i'll speak truth. That is what he is doing. So any one can expect anything from him.

seriously he should apologies and leave religious shows and start a comedy show...damn he's an awesome entertainer.

^ Agreed, he'll definitely be more successful that way.