Amir Khan's new look in his new movie Ghajini

its possible that this thread will be closed but i am gonna share it with you guys anyway not coz i am a big fan of bollywood but coz i like bodybuilding a lot.

people around showbiz are saying that this movie is a remake of hollywood movie Memento starring Guy Pearce as lead character.

OMG he just built his body for this movie and this picture is real i mean his body in this movie is real :o ?

just inspired from BATISTA BOMB

Steroids....steroids....and then some more Steroids.

just lookin at the cover it seemed like it's an attempt at memento... thu cant say for sure.. havent seen an indian movie in the longest time.. and really don't miss much.. :P

can u get me a similar picture of the chic at the back?

^!^ Dayyyyyyyyyymmmmmmmmmmmm

It seemed like it's an attempt at memento... thu cant say for sure.. havent seen an indian movie in the longest time

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

people around showbiz are saying that this movie is a remake of hollywood movie Memento starring Guy Pearce as lead character.
[/quote]

I have seen memento, it is the remake of memento,. I have also heard that in ghajini the story is a bit changed

Damn ! im a fan of Amir Khan :D

Jesus Christ ! Man Wht Happened To Him!

someone filed him with helium gas

bad joke!

oho come on guyz... people normally don't know about body building that much that is why they are amazed if someone in a hollywood or bollywood movie makes some muscle before a movie... i mean to say he would have done this in only 3-4 months and that too by training naturally... all it takes is money... if you have money you can afford the diet required for making such a body in a quick time...

^and that film took 2 years to complete so easy...

wow very impressive looks like batista!!!!!!!!yeah heartbreed is right if u r a regular bodybuilder n u hav money to spend on ur diet u can build heavy muscles in 4 5 months!!!btw i lov to spend my time in gym :lol:

If anyone sees the songs from the movie, they'll know this is a photoshopped picture. I didn't see Amir Khan's body like that in any of the songs (well - there's one song that airs on Zoom)

^the song only shows his abs and chest area. and in the pic you see his

traps-delts, bi's and wrists but yeah i do think there is something fishy about this pic, i mean his whole deltoids area has huge amount of shredded mass which is not in contrast with his chest.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^and that film took 2 years to complete so easy…
[/quote]

didn’t really get you… but yes you can make a body “easy” if you can spend money… that is all it takes… in four months you can gain around 12-13 kilos of solid muscle that too naturally without steroids… i don’t really know what you are trying to say…

he is saying that the movie took 2 years to make so Amir Khan had plenty of time to build his muscles to what they look like in the poster