Amazon purchase

is it a good idea to import motherboards , SSD , USB Flash memory and if possible refurbished printers from amazon what do u guys think? what is the chance that they could be defected from day 1 and all money spent would be lost ?

and is there any one from Karachi providing amazon purchase service ? with option of paying some advance and the rest on product delivery ?

better to purchase it from local market, it will cost you less money and headache.

plus local warranty which you canot get from amazon.

There are country restrictions for every country. Read them first. Electronics i guess are not shipped to Pakistan

[quote=“Myelin, post:4, topic:21661”]

There are country restrictions for every country. Read them first. Electronics i guess are not shipped to Pakistan

[/quote]

i am pretty sure there are workarounds for that, but still if i were OP i would go for local market.

another thought, check if you have any relative in a amazon supported country and have them buy it for you.

well there is ways to import items from amazon like homeshopping , magiclamp etc but i am looking for some one from karachi providing the import service with full payment on delivery , i am thinking about importing items which are either not available or are very expensive in the local market I know I have to compromise on warranty , but what do u guys think which things can be risked to purchase without warranty such as motherboards , SSD , USB Flash memory and if possible refurbished printers or AMD processors ?

only amd processors are worth the risk.

cz they are not available here in pk.

and they are cheaper than intel for a lot of performance

and they are worth it

mobos, ssd, usb are all available here officially on company rates and with waranty. buying from abroad will only save you the currency exchange rate , and you will have to pay shipping and duty if it applies, ending you costing more than local.

importing pc items is only feasible when some relative is goingto hand carry or cargo it with his stuff in flight.. otherwise much more costly...only good when buying larg heavy expensive items totally unavailble in pk, like projectors, sound bars, home theaters etc.

refurb or old model working 3in1 printers and laser printers are easily available on hafeez center 3rd floor and 2nd floor abrar center wahdat road lahore.