Am I Taking Right Decision Choosing Evo Cloud 3.1? Please Advice

Hi all,

I have been using Wateen devices (started from USB dongles to WiFi device) for more than 4 years now and am very satisfied with their service. But now I think I am paying too much to them because others are paying way less than me for the same speed and same data usage.

I consume 15-20 GB bandwidth per month using 1Mbps connection, and paying 1,767 PKR per month. However I can get Evo 3.1 Cloud device for only 1,000 per month. I can save 767 PKR every month.

I "heavily" rely on internet because I make living out of it as I work as full time freelance graphic designer and blogger so I need internet all the time. Wateen have been good but I want to save money too.

Please advice me if I am taking right decision if I go with Evo Cloud 3.1? It is reliable?

If you are generating money from internet and you are satisfied with wateen. Better stick with that. Saving of 700 rupees might cost you more. Check if ptcl evo is already working in your area or not. How much far their tower from your home.

No one can compete ptcl if it works, but if not then no one is worst then ptcl.

Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk

Its upto your usage. If needs something wireless only then wifi cloud is better choice with 1000/month. I am using the same these days.

Bro whats the FUP for 1000/month?

[quote=", post:2, topic:21059"]

If you are generating money from internet and you are satisfied with wateen. Better stick with that. Saving of 700 rupees might cost you more. Check if ptcl evo is already working in your area or not. How much far their tower from your home. No one can compete ptcl if it works, but if not then no one is worst then ptcl. Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk

[/quote]

Yes, I generate money from internet but for the past few months my earning is not that much to afford expensive internet price that's why I am thinking to switch to PTCL cloud and save money.

My friend has that cloud device, I checked it at my home and signals are great. Getting maximum signals when placing device in my room,

Also ask your friend about down time, frequent disconnections. If everything Ok then move to cloud OR just wait for a month after commercial launch of 3G ptcl might also launch cheap new packages.

Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk

[quote=", post:6, topic:21059"]

Also ask your friend about down time, frequent disconnections. If everything Ok then move to cloud OR just wait for a month after commercial launch of 3G ptcl might also launch cheap new packages. Sent from my HUAWEI G700-U10 using Tapatalk

[/quote]

Yes, I can wait for 3 months from now because I have already paid 3 months advance payment to Wateen as I got 3+1 offer (pay for 3 months and get 4th month free). Till then I can wait and see what other packages / products come up by PTCL or maybe Wateen.

And yes, my friend said that it is connected all the time. Was just getting slow speed few weeks ago but PTCL helpline said we are working on some towers and speed will be back to normal soon.

I am just worried about the "battery" because my current device is electric-powered and it is ON all the time. My friend keeps it ON around 8-12 hours and using it for past 1 year I guess without any problem.