All Videos by Zakir Naik

it contains almost all the lectures and debates by dr. zakir naik, direct links!

http://true-muslim.com

thanx nice sharing but it is bare that these videos are collected from irf,n youtube , soul purpose of this site is adsense , :/ , am i true ? :l

does your comments are going to make any difference to the cause? i don' think so.

title of your website is "True Muslim" and i saw some google ads "God really exists ? " people will soon mark your site as zionist website and you will soon see tons of traffic coming from people's inbox , nice design but try to utilize adsense keywords :)

Drop the adsense ads completely. Make the website a clean place for muslims. :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Drop the adsense ads completely. Make the website a clean place for muslims. :)
[/quote]

X 10000000000000000000= i agree

Yo! for Fahad and Mumtazrana! it should be a clean place religion should not be used for income!

Selling religion to make money. Church do it in Europe and Mullahs do that in Middle-East and South-East Asia and now runbrun tries to do that :)

^ pathetic na ?

^ coz when u make religion / preaching source of income , u just care for money and not concerned about effects ( i think so may be i am wrong) i seen in above mentioned site (on my first visit) ad of learn bibal , does God exist ? ( both of them clearly mentioned in Quraan not to search about ) ,

now u mr. runbrun tell me do u realy care for impacts.

no offense is meant. apology in advance if it hurt u ,

thanx

zakir naik is fake man

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

zakir naik is fake man
[/quote]

no , man he is 1000000 times better than out pathatic mullahs , he delievers lecture in very professional way and with pin point knowledge .and he dont even say “Infidels” to non-muslims :)

i you guys agree to pay for the bandwidth costs, i'll remove the ads.