AliExpress is good website for online shopping

Finally A4 level

[quote=“TechMan, post:141, topic:21499”]

Finally A4 level

[/quote]

i am sure the custom wala bhai tu ab app say monthly laita ho ga :P

I have a sad story that would want to share with ali express

sadly , i ordered two power banks they were supposed to be sent through NLpost.

The Seller Shipped them.

when the parcel came * by post man * it only had a single power bank in it , the other piece was stolen by customs officials

they even changed the quantity to 1 *manually by pen written in blue*

i warn you please don't buy heavy items or atleast split the shipments into two parcels if you want your things to reach

when it reached my place it had a desi brown Rassi with black glue attached to it.

i have had 90 + orders in ali express , but this time being confident i opted for 2 x 20000 mAH power banks

couldn't say much honestly but please value your money and time

and just for reference it was marked as gift / commercial sample under $10 value

Thanks

[quote=“mani911, post:143, topic:21499”]

I have a sad story that would want to share with ali express

sadly , i ordered two power banks they were supposed to be sent through NLpost.

The Seller Shipped them.

when the parcel came * by post man * it only had a single power bank in it , the other piece was stolen by customs officials

they even changed the quantity to 1 manually by pen written in blue

i warn you please don’t buy heavy items or atleast split the shipments into two parcels if you want your things to reach

when it reached my place it had a desi brown Rassi with black glue attached to it.

i have had 90 + orders in ali express , but this time being confident i opted for 2 x 20000 mAH power banks

couldn’t say much honestly but please value your money and time

and just for reference it was marked as gift / commercial sample under $10 value

Thanks

[/quote]

Dont worry same had happened with me you can ask the vendor about it in my case as per policy they will send you 2nd item again but you must have picture evidence for first item and i got the item again and issue resolved , so best option is dont buy multiple items from same vendor which are bigger or expansive (data cables or low in weight items are good)

Yeah its good and daraz.pk is also good.

ok all the ali express shopping junkies.. seems likes all orders are getting blocked at custom my 6 orders in process which has almost more than 1 month passed now but i am not getting order from last two weeks... any one experiencing the same issue as well?

More info ...
http://propakistani.pk/2016/05/16/3-out-of-4-orders-from-aliexpress-get-lost-in-pakistan-survey/

I ordered a data cable 5 months back from AliExpress just to test if it gets delivered. Sadly it never arrived.

With the corrupt customs officials we have and the absurd custom duty laws, I'd rather buy locally whatever I can, than risk something big getting lost/stolen on its way from China Just my 2 cents.

If someone's parcel isn't delivered, they should contact local post office, then GPO and if that fails, contact the Postmaster General Office to file formal complaint with all proofs showing entry of parcel at port of arrival in Pakistan, arrival at relevant post office/customs, etc and till whatever level information is available. When multiple people send complaints to Postmaster General Office, that will actually create positive results.

I have seen similar with some parcels from another famous online shop couple years back. Local retailers selling similar products as on the online shop (their sales had decreased drastically) colluded with personnel inside specific post offices to delay and/or steal those particular parcels originating from said online store. No result was achieved until Postmaster General office was approached by multiple affected people and they conducted formal inquiry and caught those involved. Parcels arrived unimpeded after that.