AliExpress is good website for online shopping

bro what u bought from ali express. do u know how much duty we hve to pay if we buy mobiles tablet, or laptop?

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk

[quote=“makhan, post:, topic:”]

Aliexpress.com which is a (subsidiary of Alibaba.com) is the the most reliable online shopping portal of Asia.

I have been buying products from AliExpress and I can say this website is a blessing for us. Some people thought that online shopping is not safe and their item may lost or they will need to pay income tax duty etc which is generally not true.

1) I received my items at my home.

2) There is no commission or Income Tax / Duty on items. Sender marked them as Gift Item.

3) Items under 1KG weight does not need to go through custom duty.

My recent orders.

X6 Remote Control Car for Kids (Order Received Today)

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6185064291.html

Images

[/quote]

bro do u know how much tax or duty we hve to pay if we import mobiles, tablet, or laptop?

[quote=", post:17, topic:21499"]

Got 1 item within 20 days. That is a car gps tracker.
[/quote]

hi bro car gps tracker how much it cost u? did u compare the price with locsl markt. how much difference ?

Got two more items from aliexpress today. Great!!

import duty for laptop only 2% for total cost and duty for mobile phones only 250 rs fixed..

i have minimized and my final order was for 275$ which includes multiple products including mobile accessories, some care related stuff and few garments .. so fingers crossed i hope i have not to face Customer duty....

also this i ordered before 11-11 sale got it yesterday

I got one item in 11 days only :)

Hello, I ordered a smart watch quite a while ago. Order tracking is reflecting that it has reached IMO Karachi for last one week, have not got any call neither have received the shipment. Can any one update how long does it take to ship, after it has reached Pakistan.

Regards,

[quote=“Asif_Dewani, post:108, topic:21499”]

Hello, I ordered a smart watch quite a while ago. Order tracking is reflecting that it has reached IMO Karachi for last one week, have not got any call neither have received the shipment. Can any one update how long does it take to ship, after it has reached Pakistan.

Regards,

[/quote]

Sometimes it takes 12, 13 days after it reaches Pakistan.

[quote=“danish_pk, post:102, topic:21499”]

bro do u know how much tax or duty we hve to pay if we import mobiles, tablet, or laptop?

[/quote]

Danish, Buying Mobiles, Tablet or Laptop from Aliexpress is not that easy in Pakistan because PTA has placed lengthy process that included custom clearance, If you buy any product that contain SIM module (2G/3G/4G - IMEI #), then your delivery will be hold at arrival by Custom authorities and you will need to take NOC letter from PTA. Read this

I have no idea about Tax / duty on these products. A very good discussion is here

I am facing strange aliexpress issue since yesterday.

I have saved some aliexpress links in an Excel file for e.g.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Fashion-Women-Shell-Buttons-pockets-Solid-Loose-sweater-Crochet-Knit-Casual-Blouse-Long-Cardigan-Sweater/32420350517.html?spm=2114.031010208.3.29.d5qrQu&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7_71_72_73_74_75,searchweb201527_1,searchweb201560_9

Since yesterday if I copy this link and paste it in browser then none of the links and buttons on page work (except in header and footer). For e.g. I am unable to select size or color of item. "Buy now" and "Add to cart" buttons doesn't work. I am also unable to click "Contact Now" link to contact the seller.

You know when you mouse over a link it changes into hand, it's not happening. But if you search on aliexpress and then open the same link from search results then everything works. I have tested in IE, Chrome and FF. I even sent a link to another guy through email. He clicked the link in email and had same problem on his PC.

What the hell is going on???

[quote=“TechMan, post:111, topic:21499”]

I am facing strange aliexpress issue since yesterday.

I have saved some aliexpress links in an Excel file for e.g.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Fashion-Women-Shell-Buttons-pockets-Solid-Loose-sweater-Crochet-Knit-Casual-Blouse-Long-Cardigan-Sweater/32420350517.html?spm=2114.031010208.3.29.d5qrQu&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7_71_72_73_74_75,searchweb201527_1,searchweb201560_9

Since yesterday if I copy this link and paste it in browser then none of the links and buttons on page work (except in header and footer). For e.g. I am unable to select size or color of item. “Buy now” and “Add to cart” buttons doesn’t work. I am also unable to click “Contact Now” link to contact the seller.

You know when you mouse over a link it changes into hand, it’s not happening. But if you search on aliexpress and then open the same link from search results then everything works. I have tested in IE, Chrome and FF. I even sent a link to another guy through email. He clicked the link in email and had same problem on his PC.

What the hell is going on???

[/quote]

Truncate the link after “.html” and reopen page to see if it resolves the issue. It could be due to inclusion of some session related info in the URL which may have expired. Also, clear your cache/cookies related to aliexpress to see if that helps.

I have done truncate URL thing but it doesn't work. Cleared the cache also but same result.

Here is delivery time of items that I have received.

34 days - not received yet (this one was f*cked up by supplier as he admitted)

15 days

15 days

17 days

23 days

17 days

18 days

15 days

11 days

13 days

18 days

17 days

11 days

16 days

12 days

As you can see overall the shipping is very fast!

I always receive my orders within 2 weeks. This time however, I have not received orders for more than 25 days now. I ordered 3 glasses from different retailers, received none. Is there a possibility that product has reached post office and they are not delivering it?

Got an item in 8 days only!!!!

[quote=“Soheb_Qureshi, post:115, topic:21499”]

I always receive my orders within 2 weeks. This time however, I have not received orders for more than 25 days now. I ordered 3 glasses from different retailers, received none. Is there a possibility that product has reached post office and they are not delivering it?

[/quote]

If it’s China Post Registered Mail then you can check its status at ep.gov.pk. If it shoes you Origin and Destination country then it means your item has reached Pakistan.

How many here have signed up for Alipay wallet and use it for ordering?

[quote=“Asad, post:118, topic:21499”]

How many here have signed up for Alipay wallet and use it for ordering?

[/quote]

I think I tried to register sometime back but it was only for China!?

Just registered, let’s see.

Is it like Paypal where you deposit balance in your account then you can use it on sites like aliexpress etc.? If yes then it will be very helpful because you won’t have to charge card again and again when making a purchase. Just deposit amount in alipay and use it.

[quote=“TechMan, post:117, topic:21499”]

If it’s China Post Registered Mail then you can check its status at ep.gov.pk. If it shoes you Origin and Destination country then it means your item has reached Pakistan.

[/quote]

I checked but it says no record found. If i check from chinese sites which seller has mentioned, it says in transit.